test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Loïc Rémy

Started by DavidEU,

1,304 posts in this topic
Remy, Wilshire, Sturridge, Hargreaves anymore suggestions for the always injured eleven?

The most famous one, Reus.

5 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Very talented chap. So unlucky with injuries. 

I used to say that if I woke up and found myself owner of Chelsea, the bid for Diaby would go in that same day.  Of course Arsenal wouldn't have sold, and he probably wouldn't have accepted anyway. After all, there were stories at the time that we had offered a bigger fee and a better wage package but that Diaby had chosen the Gunners.

It even crossed my mind that we should take the risk of offering Diaby a deal when he was released by Arsenal. As it turned out he went back to France and - promptly got injured again. Poor bloke.

The Skipper likes this

On 9 September 2016 at 4:07 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Abou Diaby - Captain.

Darren Anderton was the one I remember most :)

On 2017. 05. 17. at 6:43 PM, the wes said:

http://m.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/crystal-palace-unlikely-to-make-move-for-french-flop-as-he-gets-ready-for-chelsea-return/story-30338262-detail/story.html

Palace don't want remy understandable fs the fella spent more of his time on the treatment table at Palace 

Feel sorry for Loic. He is not world class but always gave his best and scored important goals, I liked him a lot. Unfortunately he got injured every time, even when Costa was out so it's understandable we didn't keep him. I hope he can get in a better condition and play a few more years.

MefiX19 likes this

He's been rather shit each time we've loaned him out (I mean, where's his motivation to perform?), but, while here I thought he wasn't great, but incredible. Not as a player, but as a stat-bloater. 
Against smaller sides, this is the guy you start the game with, or sub with Bats, while our main striker rests. No more of this 1 striker for the entire season foolishness.

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

SSN saying he has been allowed to leave this summer, but will travel with the team for pre season.

Well if no-one ends up signing him...he can stick around as our 3rd choice striker

He will be sold, but will travel with the club and will prepare with the club, because the board is acting like internet explorer.... Costa situation was clear long time ago, but still the club didn't sign any new striker.

I would Swap remy for Llorente :D. Get on it chelsea board Rumoured Everton interested I have to two ✌️ words for Everton do one we own use pay back time for fucking use over John stones but I should be grateful cause stones has been awful since leaving Everton