test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Loïc Rémy

Started by DavidEU,

1,314 posts in this topic

I won't be so mad if we sell him now. It is just more than clear than he is not wanted in this club.
Just wait for the time when we will cry like manure fans for Chicharito. The same story is expecting us.

Hope when he gets fit again Gus pairs him with Costa or his chances will be slim again barring Costa injury,knowing that the euros is coming up he will want and need game time!

4-4-2 with Costa and Remy needs a good testing out

Hazard, Matic, ???, Willian as the midfield 4

The ??? Marks are for one of: MIKEL, Ramires or Cesc - none are particularly impressive IMHO and we need a nailed on starter for that position. I haven't included RLC as he's unlikely to get any games

4-4-2 with Costa and Remy needs a good testing out

Hazard, Matic, ???, Willian as the midfield 4

The ??? Marks are for one of: MIKEL, Ramires or Cesc - none are particularly impressive IMHO and we need a nailed on starter for that position. I haven't included RLC as he's unlikely to get any games

4-4-2 without two quality CM's? The opposition would just overrun our midfield

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Fuck off spurs I hope we don't sell to spurs after what they did to us over the modric deal 

Screenshot_2016-01-10-09-49-18.png

I think you should just not believe everything you read.HITC sport doesn't look like a reliable source, does it?

Stats likes this

1 hour ago, Tautvix said:

I think you should just not believe everything you read.HITC sport doesn't look like a reliable source, does it?

It's in the daily mirror  aswell 

Loic is the reason why I believe we should not waste our time with players like vardy. 

If Loic can't get much time going what's to say that someone like vardy might do it? 

Heck I think if Loic went to Leicester they would be set. 

The Skipper likes this

3 minutes ago, lucio said:

Chelsea are ready to release Loic Remy to #Spartak Moscow for a fee of 10 million Euros. #CFC (via @rgrus)

If true and we are letting our second striker leave, then who comes in to replace? Pato and Falcao? Lord have mercy... I wish we still had Torres so I could die of laughter.

Muzchap likes this

1 minute ago, manpe said:

If true and we are letting our second striker leave, then who comes in to replace? Pato and Falcao? Lord have mercy...

yeah

and we might get fabio dannavaro for centre back.

maybe gordon strachan as manager. good times ahead

Muzchap likes this

36 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Emenalo productions and Co must be working hard behind the scenes...Remy out and Pato in....

It's not even April 1st :(

i know Loic is a bit fragile - but at least he's PL proven :(