test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Loïc Rémy

Started by DavidEU,

1,316 posts in this topic

Listed as number 13 on the Club website, odd.

This would be probably just a mistake... Even if Cech leave, Courtois will stay with number 13... Remy will wear number 18...

Now he has number 19 on CFC website... :D And I'm pretty sure Costa will not change his number to 9...

GET IN! Great player will provide outstanding cover for Diego and can learn a lot from Didier! Article on what he brings to our club on my blog - link in bio :)

In my opinion his another Demba Ba signing, an average signing on high wages which will make it hard for us to sell him after, thats not to say I wish him bad luck at all. Hope he proves me wrong

In my opinion his another Demba Ba signing, an average signing on high wages which will make it hard for us to sell him after, thats not to say I wish him bad luck at all. Hope he proves me wrong

If you think he is anything like Ba then you either havent been watching him or you know absolutely nothing about football.

James, Rambo, Azpinator and 1 other like this

If you think he is anything like Ba then you either havent been watching him or you know absolutely nothing about football.

can u bring a video about his skills and performance in last few season?

Hope he pick no 18

if he pick that number I hope he will not be twice bad as torres,he is the only reason why I fuckin hate number 9, we shoould retire that number because of "torres karma"

I'd rather Shurrle take 9 and Remy take 14.

Is it possible for Andre to change numbers at this point?

Now he has number 19 on CFC website... :D And I'm pretty sure Costa will not change his number to 9...

I'm pretty sure no one can change their number after they have been registered and even played a game with it.

petr.breu likes this

Some deluded arsenal fans say wenger has dodged a bullet here and Chelsea is stuck with Remy for the next 4 years. Haha like he did with Cesc. What a pathetic lot they are, hopefully they'll end up with giroud and yaya sanogoals come tuesday. I honestly feel sorry for Alexis, such an insult a player of his calibre ends up playing for those mugs

stroey, zolayes, The Mak and 1 other like this

Some deluded arsenal fans say wenger has dodged a bullet here and Chelsea is stuck with Remy for the next 4 years. Haha like he did with Cesc. What a pathetic lot they are, hopefully they'll end up with giroud and yaya sanogoals come tuesday. I honestly feel sorry for Alexis, such an insult a player of his calibre ends up playing for those mugs

top3 places look sure ,,, gooners to fight with Spurs Everton and Manure for 4th...

they looked PATHETIC today

I'm pretty sure no one can change their number after they have been registered and even played a game with it.

Benayoun did it after Mata's arrival and I vaguely remember Lucas Neil taking 34 when he moved to West Ham played a few games and number 2 then became vacant so he took that.

CHOULO19 likes this