test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Loïc Rémy

Started by DavidEU,

1,316 posts in this topic

Selling Remy without knowing what the Falcao situation will be like would be absolutley insane.

I mean, if Falcao is fired up again he sure is gonna push Remy off to the bench for good, thats for sure, but imagine an injury to Costa and being stuck with a Falcao as we saw in united. It would be like having Torres back again.

It would be absolute madness.

yuvala and iseah100 like this

I think Jose considers him part of the winger rotation now too.
I hope so! I thought he showed quite a lot when he played there last season, particularly later on in the season. It would be great for him to get more games by playing on the wing when Costa/Falcao are up front.

I really don't believe all these stories about Remy leaving. There's just no point of selling him...

iseah100 likes this

I think journalists are making up most of the rumors and Remy was just chilling somewhere resting himself for a fight with Falcao.

His agent may have been helping the rumors but partially in order to make Chelsea understand Remy would have a backup plan come the end of season if he wasnt playing.

Its just plain dumb to leave considering we had a grest season and he done really well.

Blue Armour and iseah100 like this

If the Express, Metro and Evening Standard were right about transfers Chelsea would look something like -

Ibra Cristiano

Hulk Messi Bale

Khedira

Bale Ramos Varane Alves

Zoff

Probably.
Hazard?

REMY ODDS ON FOR EAGLES

Chelsea's Loic Remy is now 5/6 favourite to team up with former boss Alan Pardew at Crystal Palace. Besiktas (3/1) and West Ham (4/1) are the only other clubs linked with the French striker. Bet here

TheIceMan likes this

If he goes, he'll be replace by someone like Mitrovic. Wouldn't be great business, but maybe Remy wants to be a starter.

In the midst of all the talk about John Stones, it seems Mourinho has confirmed Remy will stay at the club (last paragraph in the article link below).

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/18/chelsea-jose-mourinho-big-spending-manchester?CMP=share_btn_tw

“We believe that he can with us and to replace a big player like Didier we wanted to go with another big player with experience, ready, so these three strikers for us – Falcao, Rémy and Diego. We are very happy.”
Stats and Blue-in-me-Veins like this