Loïc Rémy

SeB

The question is, if there is any other option available? If he decides to go with Arsenal and we stay there with Drogba as our back-up striker, we are fecked...

It's called Falcao. He's played with Diego Costa before and has good link up play with him. He's the same price for a year loan as Remy is.

It's called Falcao. He's played with Diego Costa before and has good link up play with him. He's the same price for a year loan as Remy is.

Remy is £8.5M for a permanent transfer, Falcao is £20M for 1 year. How in any world is that the same price? As well as the price difference the fact that we could sell Remy on possibly for a bit of money makes the deal even cheaper.

He has to do some soul searching, ie does he want to win stuff ?

Arsenal can fuck right off

You could really say the saem thing for Arse nal. Does he want to play, or want money?

NO. NO. NO. 20M for a player you don't own? In-fucking-sanity. NEVER.

You could really say the saem thing for Arse nal. Does he want to play, or want money?

NO. NO. NO. 20M for a player you don't own? In-fucking-sanity. NEVER.

It's worth a punt - especially as you could negotiate a discount price e.g £20 million loan with an option to buy outright for another £20 million at the end of the loan ain't bad. Any other club would need to find £40 million...

I'd definitely take Falcao over Remy - it would be amazing

But, back in the real world - expect Remy to be ours :)

It's worth a punt - especially as you could negotiate a discount price e.g £20 million loan with an option to buy outright for another £20 million at the end of the loan ain't bad. Any other club would need to find £40 million...

Arsenal trying to hijack the deal?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/11066129/Arsenal-attempt-to-hijack-Chelsea-deal-for-QPR-striker-Loic-Remy.html

The question is, if there is any other option available? If he decides to go with Arsenal and we stay there with Drogba as our back-up striker, we are fecked...

If Remy decided to sign for Arsenal, then we will buy someone else for sure. Remember Meireles move to us at D-day, the player could forced the move by request for transfer. Might work to Bony, for example.

Wow what a season Arsenal will have 4th and hijacked a Chelsea backup player to be their No.1 :)

I think he will still come to the bridge - Le Arse is too old and boring - West London is better than North London :)

If Remy decided to sign for Arsenal, then we will buy someone else for sure. Remember Meireles move to us at D-day, the player could forced the move by request for transfer. Might work to Bony, for example.

Oh we can get any of them, problem is the fee really. For example throw 20m at Monaco and we get Falcao for a year, throw 20m at Swansea and we get Bony, throw 40m at Porto an we get Martinez. The problem is who is gonna be a willing back up, good enough and can be signed tomorrow for a reasonable fee(15m max I am guessing).

I'm just not convinced that he'll score close to the amount of goals he scored for Newcastle/QPR. A strike force of Costa, Remy any Drogba still seems pretty underwhelming imo.

But the club has done extremely well by offloading Torres. Depending on how Costa and Remy perform this season, we can always look to bring in another striker in the next summer transfer window.

So what is the ideal strike force? Lukaku? Bony? Falcao? Cavani?

You ask any premier league defender and they will tell you that this strike force is anything BUT underwhelming... Probably the top 2 in the Prem right now.

So what is the ideal strike force? Lukaku? Bony? Falcao? Cavani?

You ask any premier league defender and they will tell you that this strike force is anything BUT underwhelming... Probably the top 2 in the Prem right now.

Only acceptable strikeforce for some on here is Costa-Falcao-Cavani...

nah mate, even if we could get Falcao on a permanent transfer for 20m in total I'd still take Remy. Falcao's presence would cause too many problems within the squad

The way Arsenal want to hijack this move, make me more want this move to be happened really bad now. Announce it 10 minutes before Leicester vs Arsenal kick off time will be nice.

^THIS. :lol: now i want it to happen more than ever.