Loïc Rémy

SeB

I would love him on board.

He's a great professional from what I've seen of him.

He plays how and where he's told; isn't too selfish, and has impressive pace.

I believe he averages a goal every 2-or-so games in Ligue 1 at the moment.

For that price I believe he'd be a steal.

He's not just a capable back-up; he's capable of starting in our XI if we need to change tactics for a particular game; assuming he would adapt well.

He's a very good player indeed.

I'd take him here anyday.

I'm sorry, but I've seen that Jose quote in your sig a dozen times and I've always wondered where could I actually find him saying that? Whether in an article or video? It's gotten to a point where I think someone just claims he said that :blush:

I'm sorry, but I've seen that Jose quote in your sig a dozen times and I've always wondered where could I actually find him saying that? Whether in an article or video? It's gotten to a point where I think someone just claims he said that :blush:

Did a google search and it seems like the quote only surfaced when he left the club. I wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho said something along the line, but not just in those exact words

He would be a great signing! another quick and skillful player! he could play on either wing as well, so i guess psychologically Torres wont feel threatened by him as Remy and Torres could easily fit into the same team, i would be very happy with us spending under £20 Million on Remy rather than spending double that on Hulk!

i can remember him being linked to a move to England a couple of years back, then there came out rumours of a possible problem with his heart..does anyone know anything about that?

Yeah I heard and read somewhere it was a mis-diagnosis, but by then it was too late to do the transfer, or something along those lines....

I never understood all that stuff to be honest. First of all he's a professional footballer and secondly he admitted in his first interview that he didn't want to be a one man team anymore but playing in a team which would win titles, where there would be players challenging to get into the starting 11.

There's nothing voodoo about his poor form the last 18 months, no service=no goals. I can't understand how he could be regarded as weak considering he already managed to get over his poor form 3 times (after a good physical preparation, when he played again after Boxing Day and when Di Matteo came in) despite the service being constantly shite.

If he was that weak he would never have managed to get over a difficult context of play. But still he did

I am not saying Torres is mentally weak i have never believed that! But the fact that Remy can fit into the same team as Torres means Torres will feel less pressure as when we had Anelka and Drogba on the bench Torres always felt as if he missed a good chance or hadn't scored by the 60th minute then Drogba or Anelka would be on for him which doesn't help things! whereas with Sturridge and Remy on the bench Torres would never feel as if he has to score otherwise they will come on for him as both could come on and play out wide! The less pressure on Torres the better he will perform!

To be fair I prefer Schurle.Both are quality players but I think that Schurle will be better singing for us.But probably we will sign with no one.And I think is enough for this transfer window.Let's leave some drama for the winter transfer window :)