Loïc Rémy

SeB

How is it underwhelming? The only way some fans would be happy is if we signed Falcao. We just got rid of Torres and signed Remy. Thats like selling a Fiat and buying a BMW.

You don't know what you are talking about! Everybody knows Torres is not a Fiat, he is a rickshaw or a bicycle with square wheels or something.

I agree on everything else!!!!

You're not getting it! We need two at least! :Goober:

We've got Costa, a great striker, we have a good older player Drogba, and we also will have a good player when he's not injured on the bench, we don't really need anything better, but anyone is better than Torres.

For me he isn't chelsea material, he is not experienced in europe. Ba(whom we let go), welbeck and destro are considerably better with more potential. But if he has the best of his career at chelsea I wouldn't have a problem. Still he is far less talented than back up strikers like jovetic, dzeko, negredo, balotelli, chicharito, welbeck and not up to Giroud all of whom play for our rivals. So far not good enough.

Are you stupid? He even fucking played against us in the CL. No European experience?

For me he isn't chelsea material, he is not experienced in europe. Ba(whom we let go), welbeck and destro are considerably better with more potential. But if he has the best of his career at chelsea I wouldn't have a problem. Still he is far less talented than back up strikers like jovetic, dzeko, negredo, balotelli, chicharito, welbeck and not up to Giroud all of whom play for our rivals. So far not good enough.

With respect, have you ever seen Destro or Welbeck play? Remy is a good finisher, strong with a hell of a lot of pace which will suit us on the counter. He's a great buy, especially at 8m£.

Its no surprise that all the pundits and journos are calling this an excellent signing.

The dumbness in this post is pissing me off srsly. Your knowledge of football equals zero.

Chelsea buy Torres from Liverpool. Suarez replaces him there.

Liverpool sell Suarez to Barcelona.

They try to sign Remy as part replacement for Suarez.

Deal cannot be agreed so they instead sign Balotelli from Milan.

Milan replaces Balotelli with Torres from Chelsea.

Chelsea replace Torres with Remy.

Football is weird.

Haha it's good it means we all know competition. Good minds think alike only a few (us) have the power and brains.

Remy doesn't have European experience? Is Marseille in Asia?

Don't even try to understand the post. It is just utter Bullshit from A to Z. Welbeck and Chicharito higher-rated than Rémy? What the hell?

Seems like some people here wanted to start the season with Costa-Torres-Drogba ;)