Loïc Rémy

SeB

Actually think about it a loan for 2-3m is better than signing him outright for 8m. Lets test him 1st and if he isn't up to it like Ba we can just send him back next summer and get a top class striker like Cavani if needed.

Why are you so eager to sign another top quality striker? Did you miss us signing Diego Costa or something? All I see from you is how we should sign Falcao, or Cavani etc.

I'll say it again, delighted we don't have someone with your thought trail on the board.

Actually think about it a loan for 2-3m is better than signing him outright for 8m. Lets test him 1st and if he isn't up to it like Ba we can just send him back next summer and get a top class striker like Cavani if needed.

In what world do you live in? Cavani isn't coming here to play 2nd fiddle.

Why are you so eager to sign another top quality striker? Did you miss us signing Diego Costa or something? All I see from you is how we should sign Falcao, or Cavani etc.

I'll say it again, delighted we don't have someone with your thought trail on the board.

I think another world class striker would be too much, but someone good like Bony or Benteke (or anyone similar) would be the perfect fit for us.

What I see in Remy is a stop gap striker who will be replaced in few years time because he wont advance in his game here, much like Ba (bald prediction I know, but i think thats exactly how it will be).

Bony type wouldnt be too expensive, still play alot of games and keep improving himself and team.

Remy will add us quantity, but not quality IMO, then again who am to see in future...