Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea v Swansea

PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION AND LIVE CHAT

Diego+Costa+Everton+v+Chelsea+Premier+Le

2014/15 Premier League Match 4

13th September, Saturday, 2014

Stamford Bridge

15:00 Kick Off (UK time)

excuse my ignorance...any idea why is the game date that far..and no match this weekend ?

This could be the perfect match before the City game. I think our defense will be tested once again and will highlight anymore problems we have. If we indeed have problems i'm sure mourinho will be able to sort them out before City. If we play well defensively we will go into the game full of confidence. oh and f*ck international breaks! :rant:

Chelsea always struggles after International Breaks.

I hope our players are not tired when they get back. Just for that reason I will take tight 1-0 against a very good Swansea side who have played good football. I also get this feeling that Gary Monk is going to be a great manager.

I'd love Villa to humiliate scousers but I'm not expecting too much.

Aston Villa actually have a decent record at Anfield in recent years - lost just 1 of their last 5 league visits (W2 D2 L1). That defeat came 4 years ago, unbeaten in last 3.

Chelsea always struggles after International Breaks.

I hope our players are not tired when they get back. Just for that reason I will take tight 1-0 against a very good Swansea side who have played good football. I also get this feeling that Gary Monk is going to be a great manager.

Well no wonder why, entire possible starting 11 bar Terry are on it