Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that defence sure looks promising. Specially if we think about the fact that it is the same from last season. Whatever, I might be overreacting, we'll just have to wait and see if my concerns and critics are justified or not.

What do you want though? Do you want us to remain a solid defensive team that nicks goals here and there or do you want us to actually utilise the attacking talent in our squad? If it's the latter, you can't expect us to remain as solid as the back as last season...

Iva put in a great cross in the first - for Costa I guess, just on his head. He's been amazing in the attack, AGAIN.

Ramires has been shutting me up right and left, he's been amazing, he should start regardless of the opposition, he's been amazing. I hope he carries on.

Hazard has been amazing too, brilliant even. Oscar had his moments and I think Cesc has been magical, but also ran and covered a lot. If we concede but play like this, I'm satisfied.