• Fabregas
    • Schurrle
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Salah (sub)

Watching back on MOTD was good to see the quality as we upped it in that second half. our defence needs some work on tighten up as we looked shaky when teams attack us.

Also strange how they didn't show Costa coming off and the ovation he got.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers, mate.

CC:

Guys can someone please upload a MOTD link when it comes out :)

In Zanzibar on honeymoon but Gotta see this game! :)

2 hours ahead of UK here so hitting the sack!

Will be really greatful if you can sort out the link - just quote my post so I can easily find it :)

Did you see his volley in pre-season? Or his chip against Barcelona that led us to win the Champions League?

Yes. I also saw a guy survive an insane car crash that should have killed him.

Is your point that Ramires is a clinical finisher?

Watching back on MOTD was good to see the quality as we upped it in that second half. our defence needs some work on tighten up as we looked shaky when teams attack us.

Also strange how they didn't show Costa coming off and the ovation he got.

Just saw MOTD and not sure what game Shearer was watching really. Said Swansea were the better team in the entire first half and Costa's first goal came out of nowhere. :doh:

Just saw MOTD and not sure what game Shearer was watching really. Said Swansea were the better team in the entire first half and Costa's first goal came out of nowhere. :doh:

Probably basing it on the highlights. They showed pretty much all of Swansea's good chances in the first half but only one of our FKs (because of the Costa incident) and our goal.

Probably basing it on the highlights. They showed pretty much all of Swansea's good chances in the first half but only one of our FKs (because of the Costa incident) and our goal.

More like the usual agenda against us. After all, they go through the games and pick out which to include in the highlights.

Although we didn't carve Swansea open like we did in the second half before HT, we had been building up the pressure in the last 15 minutes and almost rightfully deserved that equalizer.

How long it took Torres to score first hat trick for chelsea? :>

From Wikipedia:

"He scored the first hat-trick of his Chelsea career in a 6–1 win against Queens Park Rangers at Stamford Bridge on 29 April 2012."

That's 1 year and 3 months after signing. 72 competitive matches. That's 48 Premier League matches, 8 domestic cup matches, 16 Champions League matches. If I counted correctly.

What impressed me more on Saturday is the way we once again never allowed our heads to go down and the tempo we played at once we went behind.

Nobody will live with us when we play like that, and if we do that against City we will see them off with ease.

Apart from the great performance of Costa, Fabregas and Hazard, I want to mention Oscar's performance. He was quite calm, didn't rush under pressure. Definitely makes it harder for Mou to choose.

Shrule didn't impress and some mistakes in defence, but overall i'd rate 8/10 the team performance.

And The Bridge Is amazing.

Go Blues!