Hotseat 13: Dion

Spike

He doesn't need to get me drunk. I trust him enough to say I'd do anything he asks me, whatever my sobriety or sanity state might be. It doesn't mean I'll record it. He'd have his privileges of being the only witness to whatever he might ask.

Sorry if I offended you in any way. I used the :Goober: and all. :P

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you study?

Why are Brazilian girls so hot :)? There must be something in the water there.

Your taste in music and booze?

Did a girl ever break your heart?

Best thing you like about Brazil apart from all the football and women?

Do you think you can get Barbara drunk on your date and make her do the drunk version of the bunny dance? :Goober:

Do you take the Ice bucket challenge? What is your honest opinion on the Ice Bucket Challenges?

1) Law. It mostly sucks, but a few subjects are interesting.

2) I guess there are hot girls everywhere. I'm not sure we have it more than anyone else. Maybe if you're really into butts we could have an advantage :rolleyes:

3) Taste-wise I'd say beer. If I just wanted to get drunk really fast, cachaça or vodka. Music? Mostly rock - pop rock, alternative rock, indie rock, progressive rock, hard rock... any rock really. I also absolutely love MPB (Brazilian Popular Music), which is a derivative of Bossa Nova, it's the best thing ever. I enjoy reggae too.

4) Yes.

5) The people. It's the thing I like the most and the one I dislike the most at the same time. I like how outgoing and relaxed, how welcoming, friendly and compassionate about other individuals we can be, even to strangers. At the same time brazilian people also have their downsides but that's for another question. I have a love and hate relationship with my culture.

6) Challenge accepted.

7) If I would take? I think so. Do you want me to do it, record and upload it here? I will if the people I nominate will do the same. My opinion about it is that its purpose has been deviated. But maybe it was for the best, one could say that a lot of these people participating didn't or won't donate anything, however the social phenomena that it has become has probably spread the campaign further than it would ever have otherwise. Hence reaching a broader spectrum of people who may or may not donate after seeing those videos. If only the people who intended to donate had done it maybe it wouldn't have become this big of a thing, maybe it has got more donations this way after all.

Sorry if I offended you in any way. I used the :Goober: and all. :P

maybe I didn't word it well, I just meant I'm all his. Whatever he asks my answer to him is yes :P but I won't record it just in case, hahahaha you never know what he might ask.

7) If I would take? I think so. Do you want me to do it, record and upload it here? I will if the people I nominate will do the same. My opinion about it is that its purpose has been deviated. But maybe it was for the best, one could say that a lot of these people participating didn't or won't donate anything, however the social phenomena that it has become has probably spread the campaign further than it would ever have otherwise. Hence reaching a broader spectrum of people who may or may not donate after seeing those videos. If only the people who intended to donate had done it maybe it wouldn't have become this big of a thing, maybe it has got more donations this way after all.

I think most celebs fail to mention the cause and doing it more for the banter.

Saw the two cunts Ox-Chamberlain and Gibbs just saying that they are nominating Andy Marriner and that was it. No mention of what the cause is, where to donate, nothing.

I reckon some are doing in right but mostly it has lost its purpose.

You go ahead and do it, mate.

I think most celebs fail to mention the cause and doing it more for the banter.

Saw the two cunts Ox-Chamberlain and Gibbs just saying that they are nominating Andy Marriner and that was it. No mention of what the cause is, where to donate, nothing.

I reckon some are doing in right but mostly it has lost its purpose.

You go ahead and do it, mate.

Whilst what you are saying is true, IMO a lot of people had this thought process: why are all these people doing that? And went on to investigate what the hell it was about. In the end I think the message gets spread even when they don't say a thing. I know what it is about even if none of the videos I've seen has said a word about it.

1. How many times have you been hit in the head with a football?

2. Are you a cat or dog person?

3. What are your specialties?

1) Many times, countless times. I just got hit the other day to be honest, my nose hurt and got sensitive for like two days.

2) A dog person. Dogs are better in every way. Besides, liking cats is kind of gay, sorry @Jason :Goober:

3) I'm one of those people who can twist their tongue, genetics, bitch! I'm quite skillful with it, if you know what I mean :shifty:

That's heartbreaking in any language. I was so sad when Sirius died.

Favorite HP book, character?

I know! I hated when Sirius died too but reading "Here lies Dobby, a free elf." was just too much. It hurt like crazy, I got on the verge of tears. Saddest moment for me.

Favourite book has to be the 4th or 6th, I guess. It's difficult to pick one, the 5th and 7th were so good too. The three first books were a bit too short and childish imo. The worst by far was the 2nd book. I found it overwhelmingly boring and at some point I had to force myself to finish reading through the rest of it. My favourite character is probably Sirius, but his death was weird, it doesn't hold a candle to Dobby's. When Sirius had just died I remember thinking something along the lines of: "so that's it?! he just vanishes? is he gone? can he come back?", from an emotional point of view they could have done it better. I felt he was gone but there was some part of me that believed he could come back, so I couldn't feel completely sad, it didn't feel definitive.

courtois or cech?

schurrle or willian?

oscar or mata?

ass or tits?

Right now Courtois. Everything considered, Cech. The former is only beginning his career whereas the latter is a stablished world class GK, one of the greats of the game. Courtois has every tool to achieve the same or a higher status - all he has to do is maintain/improve his form and achieve consistent good performances across the years.

Tbh I don't like either of them very much. I know André had a great World Cup, he's a likable character and everyone seems to be all over him but I'm still not completely convinced, he's still very rough on the edges, but that should be expected given his age. On the other hand Willian is nice on the eyes, the way he just glides on the pitch is very pleasant but I'm not very convinced about his quality, also I've never been a big fan of dribblers, I'd go with Schürrle on this one.

Kinda like the Courtois and Cech comparison. Overall Mata, it's undeniable he's the better player right now and maybe Oscar won't ever surpass him, but Oscar provides more of what we need right now. Furthermore, I have an emotional attachment to Oscar because I've been following him since the times when he was in the youth ranks. Some people think I defend him because he's brazilian but it's really not the case, you rarely ever see me defending Ramires or Willian. It's different with Oscar because I've been watching his progression for many years now, sometimes it makes me defend or criticize him beyond what I would normally do because it gets on my nerves when he's unfairly criticized and it also bothers me that he doesn't seem to be progressing at the rate I predicted him to, which makes me frustrated with him.

I gave a comprehensive answer to this already. Long story short, ass. Although I'm more of a face guy.

Right now Courtois. Everything considered, Cech. The former is only beginning his career whereas the latter is a stablished world class GK, one of the greats of the game. Courtois has every tool to achieve the same or a higher status - all he has to do is maintain/improve his form and achieve consistent good performances across the years.

Tbh I don't like either of them very much. I know André had a great World Cup, he's a likable character and everyone seems to be all over him but I'm still not completely convinced, he's still very rough on the edges, but that should be expected given his age. On the other hand Willian is nice on the eyes, the way he just glides on the pitch is very pleasant but I'm not very convinced about his quality, also I've never been a big fan of dribblers, I'd go with Schürrle on this one.

Kinda like the Courtois and Cech comparison. Overall Mata, it's undeniable he's the better player right now and maybe Oscar won't ever surpass him, but Oscar provides more of what we need right now. Furthermore, I have an emotional attachment to Oscar because I've been following him since the times when he was in the youth ranks. Some people think I defend him because he's brazilian but it's really not the case, you rarely ever see me defending Ramires or Willian. It's different with Oscar because I've been watching his progression for many years now, sometimes it makes me defend or criticize him beyond what I would normally do because it gets on my nerves when he's unfairly criticized and it also bothers me that he doesn't seem to be progressing at the rate I predicted him to, which makes me frustrated with him.

I gave a comprehensive answer to this already. Long story short, ass. Although I'm more of a face guy.

wow, your answers are exactly what i was thinking too. we should have sex

okay.. some more questions

why was 6 afraid of 7?

will you have sex with me?

brazilian barbecue or fresh curry?

does it matter if a girl is attractive to you?

would you rather be 6'5 or 5'6?

why was 6 afraid of 7?

No idea. Euhm... Because 7 is bigger?

Yes, as long as we don't kiss, listen to Justin Bieber or buy a cat I guess we'll be fine :lol:

I don't think I've ever had fresh curry, but even if I had, probably still brazilian barbecue.

Of course it matters! Shouldn't it? Are you talking about dating a girl irregardless of her looks? Honestly I don't think it works. I don't think I could ever date someone I didn't find somewhat beautiful, physical attraction is important. My stance on this is actually that other factors only come into consideration after you've met a certain beauty standard. Every little piece of physical beauty counts just as much as every little part of intelligence, humour, personality and quirks once the minimum amount required has been met. TLDR - If I think she's ugly nothing in the world will make me wanna date her but she doesn't have to be Barbara Palvin either. It is possible for a girl that I didn't initially find physically attractive to become attractive later, I don't know exactly how it happens, the looks part simply starts becoming more appealing after knowing the person better, it has happened before. The physical attraction must exist, however I don't really care how we got to that point.

Holy shit... Let's see. Probably 6'5''. In spite of the obvious problems in tight spaces like airplanes and some cars, or hitting your head at places other people wouldn't, or being unable to sleep on the couch (I love sleeping on the couch), it's still probably better to be a bit too tall than a bit too short. Being tall exhales manliness and confidence, even if you die younger (tall people live statistically less), as a consequence you're more likely to earn more or be promoted and people will be more intimidated to fight you. You can probably score more girls being on the taller side too. It's better overall than being short, but still a bit too tall.

No idea. Euhm... Because 7 is bigger?

Yes, as long as we don't kiss, listen to Justin Bieber or buy a cat I guess we'll be fine :lol:

I don't think I've ever had fresh curry, but even if I had, probably still brazilian barbecue.

Of course it matters! Shouldn't it? Are you talking about dating a girl irregardless of her looks? Honestly I don't think it works. I don't think I could ever date someone I didn't find somewhat beautiful, physical attraction is important. My stance on this is actually that other factors only come into consideration after you've met a certain beauty standard. Every little piece of physical beauty counts just as much as every little part of intelligence, humour, personality and quirks once the minimum amount required has been met. TLDR - If I think she's ugly nothing in the world will make me wanna date her but she doesn't have to be Barbara Palvin either. It is possible for a girl that I didn't initially find physically attractive to become attractive later, I don't know exactly how it happens, the looks part simply starts becoming more appealing after knowing the person better, it has happened before. The physical attraction must exist, however I don't really care how we got to that point.

Holy shit... Let's see. Probably 6'5''. In spite of the obvious problems in tight spaces like airplanes and some cars, or hitting your head at places other people wouldn't, or being able to sleep on the couch (I love sleeping on the couch), it's still probably better to be a bit too tall than a bit too short. Being tall exhales manliness and confidence, even if you die younger (tall people live statistically less), as a consequence you're more likely to earn more or be promoted and people will be more intimidated to fight you. You can probably score more girls being on the taller side too. It's better overall than being short, but still a bit too tall.

1. wrong, because 789. get it? :D

2. what, sex but no kissing? that's the best part

3. are you calling me ugly? :(

4. good answer. i heard you play in the pivot so being tall would be much better for you if you were looking to take up football professionally.

some more questions then

1. closest you've ever been to professional football?

2. favorite player bar fabregas?

3. would pogba for 40m be a good buy?

4. ever played Dust: An Elysian Tale?

5. ice cream or cake

6. would david villa (i know he's gone to the mls) be a good back up striker on low wages?

1. wrong, because 789. get it? :D

2. what, sex but no kissing? that's the best part

3. are you calling me ugly? :(

4. good answer. i heard you play in the pivot so being tall would be much better for you if you were looking to take up football professionally.

some more questions then

1. closest you've ever been to professional football?

2. favorite player bar fabregas?

3. would pogba for 40m be a good buy?

4. ever played Dust: An Elysian Tale?

5. ice cream or cake

6. would david villa (i know he's gone to the mls) be a good back up striker on low wages?

1. But what does that have to do with 6? I mean, 7 ate 9, he clearly like the bigger guys better, shouldn't 8 and 10 be the ones worried? Or is it because 6 and 9 look alike?

2. Nah. Giving head, having anal sex... all that is fine but kissing is kinda gay, bro. HAHAHAHA.

3. How did you come to that conclusion? Was the fresh curry brazilian barbecue thing some kind of pun?

4. That makes sense. I don't actually play in the pivot, I just think CM and CAM suits my strengths better. I'll get to that point next.

-------

1. I've never pursued playing the game professionally, I only play for fun. The closest I've been was watching games in a stadium. Also in Brazil we amateurs usually play futsal (one form of indoor football) or football in reduced pitches, like reaaaaaaaally smaller pitches. It's just easier, there are more courts available and less people required to play. This is also the reason why brazilians in general have good ball control, dribbling and flair, as the spaces in futsal are reduced you need to resort to dribbling a lot. I have played football in a regular pitch only for a few times. In my experience it's easier and more enjoyable, as a regular futsal player, the amount of space you have on the ball is simply too good to dislike.

2. Terry and Oscar for passionate reasons. For playstyle and skill, Matic and Hazard are really growing on me. At first my opinion on Eden was not very unlike mine about Willian, but as time progressed I've seen he's much more than that, he's very intelligent and creative. Nowadays he's one of my favourites.

3. I haven't seen him too much aside from the World Cup. And I think World Cup performances can be misleading. Honestly I think it's a bit too much. On the other hand it's always a gamble with young players, and we're one of the clubs in the world who can afford taking these huge chances. All that said, I think we should be worried about our second striker first.

4. No. Is it any good?

5. Ice cream.

6. I don't think so. I almost said yes because I'm really worried, almost desperate, about our second striker. But on a second thought, I don't think Villa would be a significant improvement to what we have right now, besides, the old and slightly past it striker spot is already occupied by Drogba.

why was 6 afraid of 7?

you're shameless!!!!!

I found him first, I got him first, back the hell off :Goober:

If anyone in this forum is having sex with him it's me!!!!! Although I'm not... but he's mine, although I'm not the possessive type. Although I can't possibly claim him (or anyone else for that matter).

Although I don't make any sense because I just woke up in the middle of the night - 5am - Dion is mine. All mine. I saw him first.

Either way, I'll send a picture of me on a bikini and let him choose between the two of us. There, now I made sense... although I don't have a bikini picture....

@Dion, I'm heartbroken. You never even agreed to kiss me... and here you are, picking sexual partners in front of me. I'm beyond heartbroken.

I know! I hated when Sirius died too but reading "Here lies Dobby, a free elf." was just too much. It hurt like crazy, I got on the verge of tears. Saddest moment for me.

Favourite book has to be the 4th or 6th, I guess. It's difficult to pick one, the 5th and 7th were so good too. The three first books were a bit too short and childish imo. The worst by far was the 2nd book. I found it overwhelmingly boring and at some point I had to force myself to finish reading through the rest of it. My favourite character is probably Sirius, but his death was weird, it doesn't hold a candle to Dobby's. When Sirius had just died I remember thinking something along the lines of: "so that's it?! he just vanishes? is he gone? can he come back?", from an emotional point of view they could have done it better. I felt he was gone but there was some part of me that believed he could come back, so I couldn't feel completely sad, it didn't feel definitive.

Dobby was super sad. All the deaths were Lupin, Tonks, Fred, Sirius. But the way Dobby gave his life to Harry cause he gave him a SOCK is just. Ahh, my eyelids are tingling. I love the 5th and 7th. Those are my favorites, I love the battles, they were just great. You're right about Sirius, he was my favorite character at the time and the way he died was weird. I was like "What? Wait, what happened?" I had to re read it to make sure.

What house would you say you would be most likely to be sorted in?