Hotseat 13: Dion

Spike

The fourth Brazilian to sit on the hotseat is our friend @Dion,

But first remember some basic rules:

• Don't harass other members with inappropriate questions.
  • Don't insult or troll members.
  • Don't expect your question to be answered, it is up to the member to answer it or not. If they feel uncomfortable answering it they have the right to not answer it.
  • Be sensible and respect other users.
  • Have fun!

There are already quite a few people on the list for next hotseats but don't be afraid to nominate yourself! We need new users!

Previous Hotseat Link:

Hotseat 1: Henrique

Hotseat 2: Madmax

Hotseat 3: Rmpr

Hotseat 4: Korea Beepu

Hotseat 5: Barbara

Hotseat 6: Stats

Hotseat 7: Alex

Hotseat 8: KevinAshburner

Hotseat 9: We Hate Scouse

Hotseat 10: Spike

Hotseat 11: Viper22

Hotseat 12: The Skipper

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What should I wear to our date? What will you war in our date?

What song are you going to sing to me?

What song would you like me to sing to you? Better yet, what song would you like me to hire someone to sing for me to you?

Would you go with me to a mysterious wedding?

Can we do a duet for a parody to 'Anyone else but you'?

I love you, marry me! Can we sing the parody in our wedding?

I don't accept a no as an answer, this is my chance and I'm holding onto it with all my life!

Thanks a lot @, you're the best! Luv u 2!!!!

They closed Skip's early for you!

Emma Watson or Emma Stone?

I know the answer! hahahaha, I could probably answer some of his questions on his behave and get them right :P

(but I don't think Skip's was closed early, wasn't it opened last Monday anyway?)

Are you often accused of stinking?

Not particularly. Except by my mom. She pretty much complains about everything about me when I come to visit her, the way I dress, the way my hair looks or its length, the amount of times I drink water, the way I smell, the amount of times I brush my teeth, if I'm dating someone she complains about her etc.

What should I wear to our date? What will you war in our date?

What song are you going to sing to me?

What song would you like me to sing to you? Better yet, what song would you like me to hire someone to sing for me to you?

Would you go with me to a mysterious wedding?

Can we do a duet for a parody to 'Anyone else but you'?

I love you, marry me! Can we sing the parody in our wedding?

I don't accept a no as an answer, this is my chance and I'm holding onto it with all my life!

Thanks a lot @, you're the best! Luv u 2!!!!

1- It depends, where are we going in our first date? If we're going grab a "lanche" (snack) where you went to eat a few days ago I'll go casually (t-shirt and jeans) and so will you. The only thing I insist on is that you must display a ponytail.

2- I'm going to sing Tanto - Skank (it's a brazilian adaption from I want you - Bob Dylan, if anyone is wondering).

3- Chitãozinho e Chororó - Fio de Cabelo.

4- No!

5- Of course!

6- I love you too. No, I don't love you. Whoopsies. I'm in love with another. And yes we can.

Yes%20We%20Can.jpg

Not particularly. Except by my mom. She pretty much complains about everything about me when I come to visit her, the way I dress, the way my hair looks or its length, the amount of times I drink water, the way I smell, the amount of times I brush my teeth, if I'm dating someone she complains about her etc.

1- It depends, where are we going in our first date? If we're going grab a "lanche" where you went to eat a few days ago I'll go casually (t-shirt and jeans) and so will you. The only thing I insist on is that you must display a ponytail.

2- I'm going to sing Tanto - Skank (it's a brazilian adaption from I want you - Bob Dylan, if anyone is wondering).

3- Chitãozinho e Chororó - Fio de Cabelo.

4- No!

5- Of course!

6- I love you too. No, I don't love you. Whoopsies. I'm in love with another. And yes we can.

Yes%20We%20Can.jpg

Your mom won't complain about me. Moms and dads love me. Actually I quickly become the whole family's sweetheart. There hasn't been a bf that wasn't like that, except one that his aunt asked him to break up with me because he was spending a lot of money - buying HIMSELF a TV, a car, new clothes, etc. Yeah, there was that... other than that I have a clean record and more often than not I was nearly more loved by my partners' family than themselves. Nearly is the key word

Also, I told you, I'm taking you out to the karaoke!

And noooooooooooooooooo, I can't sing Fio de Cabelo - I hate that song. I can hire someone though

Who are you in love with? Noooooo, I hate her so much!

What should I wear to the karaoke?

Your mom won't complain about me. Moms and dads love me. Actually I quickly become the whole family's sweetheart. There hasn't been a bf that wasn't like that, except one that his aunt asked him to break up with me because he was spending a lot of money - buying HIMSELF a TV, a car, new clothes, etc. Yeah, there was that... other than that I have a clean record and more often than not I was nearly more loved by my partners' family than themselves. Nearly is the key word

Also, I told you, I'm taking you out to the karaoke!

And noooooooooooooooooo, I can't sing Fio de Cabelo - I hate that song. I can hire someone though

Who are you in love with? Noooooo, I hate her so much!

What should I wear to the karaoke?

My casual night dressing is usually somewhat like this (except for the sunglasses):

robert-pattinson-remember-me-25.jpg

You should dress accordingly, I really don't know anything about how women should dress.

I know the answer! hahahaha, I could probably answer some of his questions on his behave and get them right :P

(but I don't think Skip's was closed early, wasn't it opened last Monday anyway?)

Haha really? Okay, Emma Watson or Emma Stone? [emoji4]

Emma Stone. Especially with dark brown hair as in zombieland :wub:

Emma-Stone-Zombieland-Widescreen-Wallpap

Ahhhhh, I'm in loveeeeee!!!

Wait, why isn't this Hotseat 13?

Cause I'm 13, but Spike wanted to be a dick and skip me. He crumbled under pressure. [emoji12] [emoji23]

My casual night dressing is usually somewhat like this (except for the sunglasses):

You should dress accordingly, I really don't know anything about how women should dress.

You're way hotter than Sparkles though.

I'll wear jeans and a summer top. Thank God my body is the opposite of Kate Upton, so you won't complain much :P

Now I'll take this seriously.

1) Did you know that you're the most amazing person I've ever talked to on internet?

2) Where do you think your next holidays will be?

3) Last book you've read? Did you like it? Would you recommend it? No college books though.

4) Favorite movie? Favorite genre of movie?

5) Have you watched Meet Joe Black ever since Friday?

6) Let's watch some football together next week?

7) How did you become a Chelsea fan?

8) What are your expectations about the upcoming season? Title and performance wise

9) Are you a boobs or butt kind of man?

10) Black and white or shades of gray?

11) Perfect date idea?

12) Have you ever had a man crush on an athlete, actor, etc? Who was it?

13) Some crazy thing you've done in the past? Some crazy thing you'd like to do in the future?

14) Did I thank you for keeping me company Thursday night when I went eating?

15) Are you back in JP yet?

16) How many kids will we have?

17) Do you plan to have kids at all?

18) How is the French and Spanish learning going?

19) Dogs or cats?

20) Can I live in your hammock?

21) I really and literally and for real and for all that's worth, love you ;)

I'm too lazy to read Barbara's questions :P so I hope she hasn't asked any of these:

1) Do you play any sport?

2) What sports to do you follow other than football

3) Do you read a lot of books? Do you like reading more in English or Portuguese?

4) Favorite video game console?

5) Favorite video game(s)?

6) Favorite staff member? (answer very carefully... :ph34r: )

7) How do you like to spend your free time?

8) How many people have you fell in love with in your life?

9) Favorite food?

10) I've ran out of questions but for some reason it looks odd if I stop at 9 :P

You're way hotter than Sparkles though.

I'll wear jeans and a summer top. Thank God my body is the opposite of Kate Upton, so you won't complain much :P

Now I'll take this seriously.

1) Did you know that you're the most amazing person I've ever talked to on internet?

2) Where do you think your next holidays will be?

3) Last book you've read? Did you like it? Would you recommend it? No college books though.

4) Favorite movie? Favorite genre of movie?

5) Have you watched Meet Joe Black ever since Friday?

6) Let's watch some football together next week?

7) How did you become a Chelsea fan?

8) What are your expectations about the upcoming season? Title and performance wise

9) Are you a boobs or butt kind of man?

10) Black and white or shades of gray?

11) Perfect date idea?

12) Have you ever had a man crush on an athlete, actor, etc? Who was it?

13) Some crazy thing you've done in the past? Some crazy thing you'd like to do in the future?

14) Did I thank you for keeping me company Thursday night when I went eating?

15) Are you back in JP yet?

16) How many kids will we have?

17) Do you plan to have kids at all?

18) How is the French and Spanish learning going?

19) Dogs or cats?

20) Can I live in your hammock?

21) I really and literally and for real and for all that's worth, love you ;)

1) No, I didn't. You should say it more often so I don't forget :P

2) I really have no idea. My life plans are a bit messed up and uncertain right now.

3) It's been a while since I've last read some book for fun. I could be mistaken but I guess the last one was The Wise Man's Fear from Patrick Rothfuss - a delicious read. The way he writes... it feels like you're eating a dessert when you're reading. Yea, I'd recommend it. You guys should read it, especially the fans of the fantasy genre.

4) Favourite movie... this one is really tough. Probably The Shawshank Redemption. The movie has a bit of it all and it's very inspiring. Also, Stephen King - 'nuff said.

5) No I haven't. I've watched Meet Joe Black a couple times last year or the one prior.

6) We will.

7) It was a gradual process. My friends had started to watch the Premier League and so did I to be able to talk to them about it. And I don't know exactly what caught my attention first but I just started to like a certain blue team a lot, I liked their jersey, their badge with its lion, their players and I gradually became more and more emotionally invested in that team. The moment that team lost a certain final match in the UCL and I became sad and angry as fuck was the moment I realized definitely that I had became a fan, even if I had been watching them for some years already. I've probably been from the very beginning though.

8) I think bar any injury in one or more of our key players, we're going to win EPL and make it to the semis in UCL at the very least. Any minor trophy would be welcomed too but I think we should be aiming big this season. You could say I'm optimistic.

9) Euhm... this is complicated. It's like... I prefer the butt, but I could accept a small butt, however, I can't accept a flat chest or really, really small boobs. The woman would be looking like a boy, ugh. But once the minimum threshold has been achieved, butt all the way.

10) Shades of gray. There are very few things, if any, that could or should be treated in an absolute and polarized manner.

11) She enters the place and sits down. I'm talking loudly to my brother in the public phone giving him advices about his girlfriend. Then I hang up and go sit next to her. She makes a remark about my conversation and we go from there. HAHAHAHA. No, seriously - what I'd like more than anything is just to be able to connect to the person effortlessly. The rest is meaningless. If we're able to make a conversation about interesting stuff flow, if we challenge each other intellectually on top of being mutually physically attracted, that's the most interesting aspect no matter where we are or any other circumstances.

12) A man crush? There are a few males I find attractive but if I had to choose one it would be young Jude Law (before balding). Dude was smoking hot.

jude-law.jpg

13) I've swum naked at the beach at 3:00 A.M to impress a girl. I did other crazy stuff but this was one of the most recent. I'll probably still do a lot of other silly stuff in my life.

14) I think you did!

15) Not yet.

16) Two. Or three... definitely three.

17) I still haven't decided. Sometimes I think I want to, other times I think I don't. What I think is going to happen is me and my wife will travel a lot and then when we're tired of everything else we'll have kids. If we don't ever get tired we won't, hahaha.

18) Ain't studying/practicing much right now. I took a quick glance at Le Monde website today though.

19) Dogs. Dogs! DOGS!

20) I don't think so, that's my place and I'm selfish :lol:

21) :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: