Got room for another Blues fan in the US?

Greetings from South Carolina!

Figured I'd pop in here and give a quick intro. Been following Chelsea for the last few years. This team and this sport has completely hooked me. How did I land on Chelsea? A few years back I asked a buddy (Liverpool fan) who his most disliked team was and he quickly replied Chelsea. I watched a few of their games, thought back to his response and my decision became very easy...been in a blue shirt ever since.

My avatar is a screenshot of Jose celebrating after the win at Anfield last year. Stevie G's slip still puts a smile on my face. I actually got to watch that game with the buddy mentioned above, the first match we watched together all year after numerous text messages exchanged during the season. What a sweet day that was and figured I'd memoralize it with an avatar.

And one quick story...so I have a small Chelsea sticker on my back windshield and I was driving down the highway late last year. I noticed a red Mini-Cooper in my rearview mirror for a few miles. Just minding my own business. After a while he gets into the lane next to me and pulls up next to me and starts aggressively giving me the finger. Both hands, both fingers. I'm a little confused at this point because nothing went on between us while driving. He then speeds up and gets in front of me. His license plate reads "Anf1eld" and he has no less than four other Scouser stickers on the back of his car. It now all makes complete sense.

In case you were wondering at this point...my most disliked team is Liverpool.

So I stumbled on this place while Googling CFC forums in hopes of finding tickets to a match. A friend said she'd join me in coming over for a game...but I'll post more about that in the appropriate forum section. Hope to stick around for a while and interact with more Chelsea fans. I think we're set up for one hell of a season. Cheers!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings from South Carolina!

Figured I'd pop in here and give a quick intro. Been following Chelsea for the last few years. This team and this sport has completely hooked me. How did I land on Chelsea? A few years back I asked a buddy (Liverpool fan) who his most disliked team was and he quickly replied Chelsea. I watched a few of their games, thought back to his response and my decision became very easy...been in a blue shirt ever since.

My avatar is a screenshot of Jose celebrating after the win at Anfield last year. Stevie G's slip still puts a smile on my face. I actually got to watch that game with the buddy mentioned above, the first match we watched together all year after numerous text messages exchanged during the season. What a sweet day that was and figured I'd memoralize it with an avatar.

And one quick story...so I have a small Chelsea sticker on my back windshield and I was driving down the highway late last year. I noticed a red Mini-Cooper in my rearview mirror for a few miles. Just minding my own business. After a while he gets into the lane next to me and pulls up next to me and starts aggressively giving me the finger. Both hands, both fingers. I'm a little confused at this point because nothing went on between us while driving. He then speeds up and gets in front of me. His license plate reads "Anf1eld" and he has no less than four other Scouser stickers on the back of his car. It now all makes complete sense.

In case you were wondering at this point...my most disliked team is Liverpool.

So I stumbled on this place looking while Googling CFC forums in hopes of finding tickets to a match. A friend said she'd join me in coming over for a game...but I'll post more about that in the appropriate forum section. Hope to stick around for a while and interact with more Chelsea fans. I think we're set up for one hell of a season. Cheers!

SORRY I think we are FULL but since you hate scumpool you are high on the waiting list