Jase

Man of the Match  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are having a laugh! Top of the table! We are having a laugh! Top of the table!

What a match. Hard to find any negatives, other than falling a sleep a couple of times when going up by two.

Costa? Boom! Wow. Great runs and a thunderous shot. And some on here questioned the signing in the summer :D

Great, great win. Way to finish one out and take the full three points you Blues!

Celebrate my Chelsea brothers! Number one in the PL :dance:

Come on you Chelsea! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Also notice how once we got the first 2 goals, the ref was all of a sudden against us, he and his officials. As if they were trying to compensate for something. I HATE it when that happens. This game should have been over when Howard handled it out of the 18 yard box. Let's not forget that.

so many mistakes and brilliant actions from everyone. Incredible match. Costa is a monster on the ground but shit in the air, loses every long ball. Ramires can be a real quality player. The defense really has to be improved somehow. Better sign another centreback (?). Courtois is not invincible at last. Matic can also score goals, FAbregas takes himself a rest at times.

Terrible defending from both parties, but great result for us.

Costa my MOTM. Awesome performance. Special mention Ramires, though he wasn't great defensively.

Costa 4 goals in 3 matches. Cesc 4 assists in 3 matches.

What a match. our defense was shambolic. too much space through the middle. and beside the goals we didnt do much in attack. Everton played better football than we did and that kinda hurts tbh. still very important win.

Oh gawd Chelsea, can you please spare us this agony and see-saw emotion in the future?

Don't think I've felt such crazy and see-saw emotions since that 4-4 game with Liverpool in 2009. Just utter madness.