Everton 3-6 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

At the end, it sounds like Oscars injury isn't serious, but he probably won't join up with the Brazil squad. Really good news. Let the boy rest.

That would be perfect. If only all our players would avoid going to those boring friendlies. Someone always seems to get injured in them.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kick-off was 11.30pm where I live. Was still buzzing after the game and couldn't get to sleep. Awesome performance by the whole team. The comparison to watching this game and the Burnley-Utd game earlier was like chalk and cheese. Everything seemed to be in high speed compared to the slow motion of the Utd match.

Only down side for me was the officiating. Terrible mistakes by the ref and lines person.

i just watched what happened after the 3rd goal.

costa abuses coleman, howard does not take that well and runs towards costa.

what is weird is the reactions of the players around costa when howard and costa go head to head.

azpi who is hugging costa goes right into the fray.

rambo who is atleast 10-15 meters away, sees the altercation and start running towards it. right into the fray, pushing and shoving.

fabregas who was with costa all thru this time, sees howard and costa fighting, turns around and grabs the ball that was thrown by costa.

however great a player cesc is, he will never be proper chels. thats why never iked the idea of people wanting him as our captain.

I think you are reading wayyy to much into that. Also i think there was only a very very small amount of people who thought he could be our captain. And "proper chels"? How many players in modern football are "proper *insert any team*"? Its like the kissing the badge thing, it means nothing when 99% of the players do it.

At the end, it sounds like Oscars injury isn't serious, but he probably won't join up with the Brazil squad. Really good news. Let the boy rest.

he also says 'cannot start this kind of match with players that aren't' so I guess his plan was to start with Oscar? We really missed him in our midfield in my opinion.

i just watched what happened after the 3rd goal.

costa abuses coleman, howard does not take that well and runs towards costa.

what is weird is the reactions of the players around costa when howard and costa go head to head.

azpi who is hugging costa goes right into the fray.

rambo who is atleast 10-15 meters away, sees the altercation and start running towards it. right into the fray, pushing and shoving.

fabregas who was with costa all thru this time, sees howard and costa fighting, turns around and grabs the ball that was thrown by costa.

however great a player cesc is, he will never be proper chels. thats why never iked the idea of people wanting him as our captain.

looked like he did what everyone else did to me

Well, you're wrong. Cesc turns around to take the ball before Howard comes to Costa. Then he turns around and sees the clash and instantly dropps the ball and goes to help.

Watch tje video again. Cesc is looking rigjt at howard at intant before he turns. He even nods his head and takes a step towards howard himself before making a 180 turn. Watcj the video again!!

Fucking mental game, fucking complete and utter madness. The three points was superb and no other team will got to Goodison and score 6, not a chance.

Our defending at times was mental but we looked like it was…..'you score 5 we will score6'

Fucking get the fuck in

Watch tje video again. Cesc is looking rigjt at howard at intant before he turns. He even nods his head and takes a step towards howard himself before making a 180 turn. Watcj the video again!!

Dude seriously - please tell me you ain't looking for negatives after yesterday :)

C'mon you know I love your post normally - but grab a beer - lets enjoy this

I'm sure Fabregas bottled it - don't forget he was raised in North London - the home of bottlers

A few months with Costa and Fabregas will learn to step up ;)

Dude seriously - please tell me you ain't looking for negatives after yesterday :)

C'mon you know I love your post normally - but grab a beer - lets enjoy this

I'm sure Fabregas bottled it - don't forget he was raised in North London - the home of bottlers

A few months with Costa and Fabregas will learn to step up ;)

:lol:

I am not dude. I can pledge on my love for DD that I am not. Was watching MOTD this morning and the moment linekar said that "lets see what happened in tje afternath" of the goal, this thing just caught my eye. I watched it sometimes to make sure I got it right. Just sonething which I dint like. That's it. Dint mean it to be this big a thing dude... simply sometjing I saw that I dint like. That's all. But people actually don't want to hear anything bad about their favourites.

ugh...

forget what I said about our defense not being at fault for those goals. Just watched the MOTD thing and dear gosh, Cahill mistake in the first goal (very bad positioned to mark Mirallas header), bad positioning again in the second by Ivanovic who was supposed to be marking Naismith or whoever in the left flank but was literally in the middle of the pitch. The way our three defenders - Terry, Cahill and Iva - run late behind Naishmith is PATHETIC. The take from behind the goal makes it really awful to watch. It's like a (bad) swimming synchronized number...

And while we had trouble defending set-pieces lately, I think there's more merit to Eto'o positioning and movement in that goal rather than us failing. But the other two goals are pathetic. I haven't changed my mind about our midfield though. Ramires was easily bypassed in the second goal, Matic is marking no one in the first goal and there was a huge distance between them and the defense in many moments.