Mattia Destro

Waterfall

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We might have to pay 10-15m for Destro plus Torres. Quite depressing fall from grace for a £50m man.

Just make this happen.

This. Just makes you realize the size of our cock up. We'll end up subsidising his wages for a few years too - no chance Torres is going to take a pay cut, and no chance of Roma paying him £175k.

Have absolutely no faith that this will happen, and not terribly excited about Destro but he'd be a better back-up option than Torres and cheaper....much cheaper.

The best thing would be getting rid of Torres who has a gypsy curse precluding us from winning the title with him around....which he caught from Stevie G, obviously.

Mattia Destro's agent has confirmed that Chelsea are interested in his client. There'll be no swap deal involving Fernando Torres.

So we are interested but it doesn't involve Torres? If that's the case then this deal won't happen especially with our foreign player situation

The level of anticipation is too high, I haven't even seen Destro play and still want this to happen, that says it all I think :D

Destro can sit in the reserves and never play a game for us for all I care. Imagine the scenes if Torres leaves. I think the celebrations would be bigger than when he scored that goal against Barca. There'd be an open top bus with all the players on it, just to show he ins't our player any more, millions would turn out for it.

If it's a loan I'll buy a Roma shirt with Torres on the back so their shirt sale figures go up for that slight chance they think he'll be a good investment for marketing purposes.

Mattia Destro's agent has confirmed that Chelsea are interested in his client. There'll be no swap deal involving Fernando Torres.

So we are interested but it doesn't involve Torres? If that's the case then this deal won't happen especially with our foreign player situation

That could just mean that the deal to bring Destro to Chelsea doesn't involve Torres. Why would we have 4 strikers for 1 position? Nothing to say they won't take Torres on loan as part of another deal.

That could just mean that the deal to bring Destro to Chelsea doesn't involve Torres. Why would we have 4 strikers for 1 position? Nothing to say they won't take Torres on loan as part of another deal.

Exactly.

Swap deals are very rare in football. Nothing to say two separate deals can be done.

Watching a few Youtube videos of him and he looks like a predator in the box, anyone what his overall game is like?

That will be exactly what we need when we want to bring on a striker when we need a goal.

Costa for teamplay/buildups, Drogba for physical teams, destro for poaching goals like ba did for us against PSG

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You