Mattia Destro

Waterfall

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please be true.

Getting a good #2 striker and getting rid of Torres in the same deal?

if it happens, party-time! :yay:

Also, Skipper, didn't you say you would run naked on your local street if Torres was sold in this window (or something along those lines)?

I swear every thread can only go like 2/3 pages without a video/gif/vine showing Torres missing a sitter... Why guys? It's just depressing :(. And the most annoying thing about it is that I don't think I've seen the same video twice, there's literally that many out there.

I said back in May that we had 3 major issues and 3 minor issues to be adresssed.

The major one's were top forward, creative deep player and left back, solved within a month, the minor one's are back up striker, WC centre back and CM depth. The major ones were the priority but if we can get a back up striker and/or Benatia would be as close to the perfect window we could have.

I said back in May that we had 3 major issues and 3 minor issues to be adresssed.

The major one's were top forward, creative deep player and left back, solved within a month, the minor one's are back up striker, WC centre back and CM depth. The major ones were the priority but if we can get a back up striker and/or Benatia would be as close to the perfect window we could have.

Add Di Maria type of player to that as luxury that might not be needed, but puts us on very top. However I dont think we need wc CB right away, Iva is certainly class CB who can jump in if Cahill or Terry loses form. But next year, definately.

Never watched him but i'm sure he or any striker right now is better than Torres even Heskey.

But instead of putting £20m on Destro, I think it's a way better to put £8.5m on Loic Remy or £10-15m on Chicharito!

I would realy appreciate opinion of someone who actualy watched him lot last year? I only saw few games, he was decent as I remember, but totti played in most of them.

I think he would be better than Torres (duh), but its not all black and white...

Also for that money 20m plus Torres, he should be quite allround top striker, while I dont see him much more than poacher.

getting rid of Torres is the premium in the deal aside from getting a good, young striker from Italy. the thought about paying too much PLUS Torres the other way doesn't even enter the matter at about 20 million.

In any case, Chelsea FC and Jose know that it's time to get rid of Torres, Mikel, Moses, Marin so we can move on to better players and just bringing up some our highly-rated youth players or loaned players. Hopefully someone wants Mikel within a couple windows.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You