Mattia Destro

Waterfall

How are those 2 related to the fact that he scores tap ins only? And yes you don't get style points but it shows he is not good enough to warrant anymore more than the amount suggested. Not to mention Roma as clearly demanding more than 20m, which we might as well use to get Falcao on loan.

The second highest goalscorer in European competitions is Inzaghi.

Klose and Gerd Muller are two of the greatest World Cup scorers ever.

If you actually watch that video, you'll notice he doesn't just score tap-ins either.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe we are even considering negotiation, 20m is a rip off as it is. See the video I posted above, he mainly scores tap ins, actually ONLY scores tap ins. 10-15m max.

we paid 32 for costa , who for all his goals last season , scored only 1 outside the box.

although , there is an argument for buying someone who specializes in different goals. eg, j.martinez

Can't believe we are even considering negotiation, 20m is a rip off as it is. See the video I posted above, he mainly scores tap ins, actually ONLY scores tap ins. 10-15m max.

If you didn't realise we just spent £32m on a striker who mainly scores tap ins. Second of all since when have we judged players on flipping youtube videos. Third of all i trust Mourinho and our scouts more than someone who has never seen him play and just watched a couple of youtube clips,

If you didn't realise we just sent 32m on a striker who manly scores tap ins. Second of all since when have we judged players on flipping youtube videos. Third of all i trust Mourinho and our scouts more than someone who has never seen him play and just watched a couple of youtube clips,

Especially when you look at the transfers made this year, everyone has been good so why would that stop here? The club knows what they are doing and we need to trust them especially as it finally seem like they have got rid of Torres.

Statistical Analysis of Mattia Destro by The Chelsea Index

http://chelseaindex.com/1129/by-the-numbers-what-to-make-of-mattia-destro.html

Chelsea will step up their pursuit of Mattia Destro from Roma if Fernando Torres can agree personal terms on a move to AC Milan

Jose Mourinho has identified Destro as a young player who can add variety to his squad.

Destro fits Chelsea's age profile, can operate across the front line and earns a fraction of the £175,000 a week they pay Torres (Mail)

Really, what's the difference (bar style) between a 30 yard screamer and a tap in? If anything the second is just as impressive (in a different way, especially if you don't usually score long range goals) as it shows you have good positioning

And PSG paid 50m for David Luiz, does it mean any half decent defenders are now 20m+? Torres was the last mistake the club made, if you use that as benchmark then I am worried.

How are those 2 related to the fact that he scores tap ins only? And yes you don't get style points but it shows he is not good enough to warrant anymore more than the amount suggested. Not to mention Roma as clearly demanding more than 20m, which we might as well use to get Falcao on loan.

Uss Torres as a benchmark no.

I just dont care how a striksr scores aslong às he scores

He has a very feminine name. Why Mattia not Matteo? Were his parents expecting a girl?

That just ran through my mind as I was reading the topic title. I thought I'd share it with you all...

apparently its a name only given to males, in italy.

but i agree, matteo or mattias would sound better.

apparently its a name only given to males, in italy.

but i agree, matteo or mattias would sound better.

I think it's because in English (or Arabic or even Spanish) we're used to names ending with an 'a' being girls names. Different in Italian.

But I agree with RoyalBlues, "Destro" more than makes up for it! :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You