Mattia Destro

Waterfall

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would realy appreciate opinion of someone who actualy watched him lot last year? I only saw few games, he was decent as I remember, but totti played in most of them.

I think he would be better than Torres (duh), but its not all black and white...

Also for that money 20m plus Torres, he should be quite allround top striker, while I dont see him much more than poacher.

Are we only interested in him because Spurs are after him? 20m is too much and we'd be better off going for PL-proven Remy instead.

I'd take Remy over Destro. He's PL-proven, already living in london, wants to play UCL football and has a different skill-set to Costa

Not sure if QPR would sell him to us...but he would be a very nice addition

42 goals and 10 assists in 99 appearances in Serie A, at an average of 60mins per game and 147mins per goal.

Broken down that's:

Genoa 10-11

3 goals and 1 assist in 18 appearances (average 44mins/game, 262mins/goal).

Siena 11-12

15 goals and 4 assists in 32 appearances (average 72mins/game, 167mins/goal).

Roma 12-14

24 goals and 5 assists in 49 appearances (average 61mins/game, 146mins/goal).

For Italy:

Senior Team: 1 goal in 5 appearances (average 41mins/game, 205mins/goal).

Youth Teams: 28 goals and 4 assists in 33 appearances (average 64mins/game, 76mins/goal).

Market value according to Transfermarkt is around £15M.

Just some stats for you all, do with them what you will.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You