Hotseat 12: The Skipper

Spike

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you make of Birmingham as a place? I hate it :lol:

Haha, Birmingham isn't the sexiest place out there I'll admit but I love it here. I love the grittiness of the place, but there also some very visually nice places here like Edgebaston, which is where my campus is situated. I hate up north though (around Aston and Wolverhampton and stuff). Up north is absolutely disgusting haha.

It's a massive place, but what I love about it is how it isn't as busy as let's say a London.

Nice. We have quite a lot of things in there in common....So, will you marry me? :halo:

Btw, first time I've met someone who's a Dragon Age fan like me (RPG is not popular in Lebanon for some reason). Planing on getting Inquisition? It's out in a couple months and I can't wait even though DA2 a bit sub par, but the vids and screenshots I've seen of Inquisition are very promising.

Haha sorry pal, I'm already betrothed to a couple of females :P thanks for the offer though ;).

I absolutely love the Dragon Age franchise, it's so underrated. Inquisition looks absolutely wonderful, probably the game I'm looking forward to the most. Let me know when you get it, I've already pre ordered it!

Who are your 5 favorite non-Chelsea players currently playing?

I have a lot of players that I enjoy watching, so this isn't necessarily a top 5 because there are too many, just a list of those that are coming to my head right now...

Benzema, Pogba, Sturridge, Gundogan (when he's fit) and Ronaldo.

Haha sorry pal, I'm already betrothed to a couple of females :P thanks for the offer though ;).

I absolutely love the Dragon Age franchise, it's so underrated. Inquisition looks absolutely wonderful, probably the game I'm looking forward to the most. Let me know when you get it, I've already pre ordered it!

Usually it becomes available here a couple of weeks after it's release. That's because there are only...erm.."special" versions available in Lebanon :ph34r:

@CHOULO19, proposing to my idol in front of me? I knew marrying an arab wouldn't work! I'm all for monogamy and I can't understand this thing about you arabs collecting wives (and now hubbies so it seems)

Well, people saying I asked everything are lying... I still have a lot of things to ask. Humpf.

Thomas, I know we're friends - or at least I think so, I was kidding because girls - young girls especially always say this when they meet someone they click. Oh can we be friends. Now, I asked you if we could be best friends :P

Back to Thomas, I'm a deep person so I keep asking a couple of deeper thing, but I'll do my best to refrain from it.

1) Do you have any nicknames? Share them if yes, pls?

2) You said you think about doing some traveling, have you been in Asia? Plans to?

3) Car of your dreams? Are you a car guy? What car do you have?

4) Does your mom still lives in London?

5) If you played football professionally, what position you think you'd play?

6) What you like the most about the total football style? Talk about its weaknesses and strengths

7) Are there any items you collect or collected as a kid? If yes, which?

8) Why you haven't posted pics in a long time?

9) Can you post new pics?

10) Did you know cool people think being cool is normal? That's why you couldn't answer my question properly

11) Celebrity female crush you currently have or had when younger

12) Belated happy birthday!!!! Make a wish (you don't need to share) and I hope you have a great year ahead of you

13) What was the best gift someone ever gave you?

14) Coffee, chocolate milk or tea?

15) Fave alcoholic drink?

16) Swim trunks or speedos?

17) Winter, fall, spring or summer?

18) Beach or mountains?

19) You idea of a perfect date?

20) If you were Mourinho, who'd be your first-team? Who'd be your impact sub? Who else would you sign if you had only one more player to bring?

21) Have you ever been hiking? Camping? Snow boarding?

22) Your fave hobby in Holland?

23) Name your best friend

24) What do you appreciate the most in a true friendship?

25) Do you plan to ever get married?

26) Are you an spiritual person?

27) Are you anxious?

28) If someone decided to make a movie about you, who you would like to play you?

29) How many (and which) languages do you speak?

30) Which year are you in college?

31) Do you always sleep so late or only now you're on your holidays?

32) Did you get a summer job?

33) Skating or biking around?

34) Do you have a best girl friend? Do you believe in very close friendships between boys and girls?

35) Have you ever crushed on a friend? Did you make a move on her?

36) Do you think your zodiac sign says anything about your personality?

37) What's the strongest aspect of your personality and which one do you like the most?

38) Do you plan to have kids some day? If so, which lesson you would like them to learn young?

39) Which important life lesson you learned really young that defined who you are?

40) What do you like to do on Fridays or Saturday nights?

41) Do you have a problem with horror movies?

42) Did you wake the snake vine?

43) Share one youtube video that always makes you laugh

44) How much do you use social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram) and which is your fave?

45) Do you use Whatsapp a lot?

46) Were you undecided about choosing a field of education? Is there any other field you'd like to work if you didn't choose IT?

47) Do you miss living with your family or you appreciate having your own space - even if a dorm (do you live in a dorm?) more?

48) Most memorable Ajax moment? Chelsea moment? Holland NT moment?

49) Are you more of a problem solver or a strategist?

50) Glass is half full or empty?

51) Are you tired already?

52) Can I come later for more?

53) Even if you didn't want to answer more, would tell me?

54) Do you sometimes lie to avoid upsetting people?

55) Why haven't you been to NL recently if you miss it so much?

56) I guess I'm out of questions for now. I'll come back for later depending on what you said on questions 52, 53 and 54.

@CHOULO19, proposing to my idol in front of me? I knew marrying an arab wouldn't work! I'm all for monogamy and I can't understand this thing about you arabs collecting wives (and now hubbies so it seems)

Hey, I'm allowed 4 wives by Shari'a! You've got to learn to share, baby! :P

My favourite video game has to be Super Smash Bros. on the N64, closely followed by the early Pokemon games and Mario N64. To be honest, there were a lot of brilliant games on the N64 like Zelda, Metroid Prime, Goldfinger... N64 has to be my favourite console of all time. Those are all classics. Modern games I'd say Uncharted, The Last of Us, Dragon Age and Mass Effect amongst a few. As you can guess by the first two of those I'm a PS guy.

Metroid Prime was on Gamecube.

What's your biggest fear?

I sat down and thought about this for quite some time and honestly although I have a few fears, as anyone normally would have, I wouldn't isolate any of them as a big fear... So I guess you could say I'm fearless in a way? To be honest - that scares me quite a bit. The fact that you could say I'm fearless and that I don't have any real, outstanding fears...