Azul

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William Carvalho vs Italy U21s 21/06/2015 U21s European Championships HD

Another good performance of William Cavalho against Italy U21 at European Championship U21.

His signing for us seems unlikely, but what I find funny is the news that appears today in the Portuguese newspaper Record, they said that Monaco wants to sign
William Carvalho and are willing to pay 20 million euros (14.40 million pounds) for him.

CIFGi5-WcAA6Vko.jpg

The funny thing is that when Arsenal or Manchester United are interested in signing William Carlalho their price are more than 40 million pounds, but if it is Monaco their price are 14.40 million pounds.

It's amazing how the mass media inflate the prices of the players to sell newspapers...

And again I say, William Carvalho would be an interesting option for our midfield watching this market. A beast in the midfield like Yaya Toure when he was playing in Barcelona...

Regards.

Mikel > William Carvalho

Ramires > William Carvalho

Loftus Cheek ?!

:wank2:

I lol'd.

William Carvalho vs Italy U21s 21/06/2015 U21s European Championships HD

Another good performance of William Cavalho against Italy U21 at European Championship U21.

His signing for us seems unlikely, but what I find funny is the news that appears today in the Portuguese newspaper Record, they said that Monaco wants to sign

William Carvalho and are willing to pay 20 million euros (14.40 million pounds) for him.

CIFGi5-WcAA6Vko.jpg

The funny thing is that when Arsenal or Manchester United are interested in signing William Carlalho their price are more than 40 million pounds, but if it is Monaco their price are 14.40 million pounds.

It's amazing how the mass media inflate the prices of the players to sell newspapers...

And again I say, William Carvalho would be an interesting option for our midfield watching this market. A beast in the midfield like Yaya Toure when he was playing in Barcelona...

Regards.

There's a 0% chance Sporting will accept 20M for William. 0.

I lol'd.

There's a 0% chance Sporting will accept 20M for William. 0.

Hi friend!

Totally agree with you. 20 million euros is a bargain. But perhaps more than 40 million pounds is too high a price.

You are from Portugal, you think that William Carvalho has level to play with us ?.

I have been unable usually see him, but in the videos he looks like a player TOP for midfield, a beast in the midfield able to steal balls, retrieve them, fight them, and distribute the ball reaching the opponent's box.

In fact, in this thread I put a video of 24 minutes where William Carvalho plays scandalously good. For me it is a rather interesting player.

What do you think? is William Carvalho ready to play for Chelsea?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Hi friend!

Totally agree with you. 20 million euros is a bargain. But perhaps more than 40 million pounds is too high a price.

You are from Portugal, you think that William Carvalho has level to play with us ?.

I have been unable usually see him, but in the videos he looks like a player TOP for midfield, a beast in the midfield able to steal balls, retrieve them, fight them, and distribute the ball reaching the opponent's box.

In fact, in this thread I put a video of 24 minutes where William Carvalho plays scandalously good. For me it is a rather interesting player.

What do you think? is William Carvalho ready to play for Chelsea?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

It's hard to say. The jump from our league to the PL is really big, and William had a season that didn't meet most expectations. But he definitely has every tool to be a huge player. I think he'll stay one more season with us and leave after Euro '16. Hopefully for the 45M€ release clause lol.

• 3 months later...

Chelsea are reportedly weighing up the transfer of Sporting Lisbons William Carvalho.

The Portugal midfielder was linked with Arsenal over the summer, but now Chelsea are set to rival the Gunners for Carvalhos signature, according to Tutto Mercato Web.

He needs to be a truly world class player that would automatically improve the starting lineup of every Premier League team. Otherwise it makes no sense to spend so much when you have RLC on the bench. I'd rather buy Stones or a creative midfield a la Moutinho or Gundogan.

• 1 year later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You