Azul

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

I did not see England's match against Portugal because I was angry because Ruben Loftus-Cheek is not in the starting eleven. But I read in the reports that William Carvalho had a spectacular performance.

We have spoken about Pogba, Koke, Imbula, Kondogbia... but William Carvalho could be a good option for our midfield. A beast in the midfield, with some like Yaya Toure, able to distribute the ball, recovered balls, defends well, reaching the rival box, he can play as a defensive midfielder as backup of Matic or near to Matic ...

He wants to come to England. Right now he is related to Arsenal. But I doubt he chose Arsenal if we enter into the fight to signing him.

The problem is its price. Reports talk about 30/35 million pounds. But we can get players on loan ...

I think Willian Carvalho could be an interesting option. Especially seeing the crazy prices of some players...

Regards.

Someone on twitter said he blocked out the sun , against England.

He didn't impress me when we played them though.

Hi friend!

I had the same feeling when we play against Sporting in the group stage of Champions League this season. In fact, those days Willian Carvalho disappointed me.

But this video with 24 minutes of specific moves could well define what exactly is a perfect defensive midfielder. In fact, for me it is very similar to when Yaya Toure played in that position in Barcelona.

Pogba is in 80 million pounds, Koke seems impossible, Gundogan is not related with us, Imbula is a doubt ... I think William Carvalho could be an interesting option, plus be a signing snatch to the Gunners.

Regards.

William Carvalho vs England (EUROU21) 18/06/2015 HD

1. William Carvalho had a perfect performance the other day against England U21.

2. Perfect N.5.

3. He seems like Yaya Toure.

2007 Home Yaya Toure vs Inter Milan

4. He is playing against players U21, but which are mainly players trained to play in Premier League. Important.

5. I do not want to see this guy playing for Arsenal.

Regards.

William Carvalho vs England (EUROU21) 18/06/2015 HD

1. William Carvalho had a perfect performance the other day against England U21.

2. Perfect N.5.

3. He seems like Yaya Toure.

4. He is playing against players U21, but which are mainly players trained to play in Premier League. Important.

5. I do not want to see this guy playing for Arsenal.

Regards.

Latest reports theyve offered £28.5 mill.

Latest reports theyve offered £28.5 mill.

Hi friend!

Yes. But last summer Jose was trying to sign William Carvalho until the last moment. But Sporting demanded 50 million pounds. This year it seems that its price will be lower.

I think it would be a perfect choice for our midfield.

Regards.

But last summer Jose was trying to sign William Carvalho until the last moment.

?

You should not follow every rumor out there... It sounds like you take every rumor as a fact.

Same goes to "Wenger offered £28.5m". Who reported it?

?

You should not follow every rumor out there... It sounds like you take every rumor as a fact.

Same goes to "Wenger offered £28.5m". Who reported it?

Hi friend!

Football transfer rumours: Chelsea to sign William Carvalho for £35m?. (LAST YEAR, not now to not confuse).

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/20/chelsea-william-carvalho-the-rumour-mill

Chelsea to bid £35m for William Carvalho? Transfer gossip from Wednesday's papers. (LAST YEAR, not now to not confuse).

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-bid-35m-william-carvalho-4076773

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/william-carvalho-latest-arsenal-and-chelsea-chasing-portugal-holding-midfielder--reports-9681559.html

(LAST YEAR, not now to not confuse).

http://www.givemesport.com/495666-william-carvalho-scouted-by-chelsea-on-saturday

(LAST YEAR, not now to not confuse).

Regards.

Read the articles. All of them are talking about a rumor (from A Bola, who are wrong almost every time). They are not reporting about a bid from Chelsea.. not from their sources.

And thats from the independent article:

Sporting Lisbon then denied the rumour, with talkSPORT reporting a club spokesman said: "This news [about Chelsea's offer] is not true. The club have not got any formal offer to our offices for the player.

If you take every rumor like that seriously your brain is going to explode.. and you're going to end up very disappointed that we are supposedly "missing" on all of our "targets". But thats your choice.

Read the articles. All of them are talking about a rumor (from A Bola, who are wrong almost every time). They are not reporting about a bid from Chelsea.. not from their sources.

And thats from the independent article:

Sporting Lisbon then denied the rumour, with talkSPORT reporting a club spokesman said: "This news [about Chelsea's offer] is not true. The club have not got any formal offer to our offices for the player.

If you take every rumor like that seriously your brain is going to explode.. and you're going to end up very disappointed that we are supposedly "missing" on all of our "targets". But thats your choice.

Thanks for the recommendation. But I look at sports newspapers to see how the market is moving while there is no matches. Many may be false and some true. I look at the reports which are related to us and put them in case someone may be interested and I comment these possible moves.

But it is never a frustration, or something to become insane. I enjoyed a lot when the rumor About Messi appeared. Or every rumor linking Chelsea with Varane. The illusion, and fantasies move the world.

I think Chelsea looks more than 20 players each summer market, and in reports appearing over 300. But even so, this is exciting and interesting. It is part of football.

Anyway, hopefully we can sign William Carvalho for our midfielder. I wish Jose look at Willian Carvalho because it could be a good N.5 for us.

Regards.

Thanks for the recommendation. But I look at sports newspapers to see how the market is moving while there is no matches. Many may be false and some true. I look at the reports which are related to us and put them in case someone may be interested and I comment these possible moves.

But it is never a frustration, or something to become insane. I enjoyed a lot when the rumor About Messi appeared. Or every rumor linking Chelsea with Varane. The illusion, and fantasies move the world.

I think Chelsea looks more than 20 players each summer market, and in reports appearing over 300. But even so, this is exciting and interesting. It is part of football.

Anyway, hopefully we can sign William Carvalho for our midfielder. I wish Jose look at Willian Carvalho because it could be a good N.5 for us.

Regards.

Believe me i get it, i also enjoy this period... but some rumors are imo a waste of energy.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You