Chelsea v Leicester City

Jase

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On paper we should win with ease but part of me wants them to park the bus and see exactly how we will overcome it especially now with players such as Cesc and Costa here.

That would be a good test to see if we can kill off smaller opponents indeed.

What a totally pointless press conference that was. Not a single interesting question asked.

Because there is no controversy right now, I mean they are trying their hardest to make it happen with Cech and Tibo, but that's about it.

On paper we should win with ease but part of me wants them to park the bus and see exactly how we will overcome it especially now with players such as Cesc and Costa here.

I think you'll get your wish mate. Can't see them trying to be adventurous. A lot of their fans commented on how burley was hoofing the ball up instead of trying to pass on the ground. They said they should try linking passes on the ground against us...easier said than done.

Because there is no controversy right now, I mean they are trying their hardest to make it happen with Cech and Tibo, but that's about it.

They could ask about the interest in Destro (claimed by agent), or maybe about Khedira and Angel Di Maria.

I mean, it's not likely that José is going to reveal anything but they could've at least asked about potential lineup changes for tomorrow or press him about incomings or outgoings before the window closes.

I mean, it's not likely that José is going to reveal anything but they could've at least asked about potential lineup changes for tomorrow or press him about incomings or outgoings before the window closes.

Could of been short for time, who knows.