Chelsea v Leicester City

Jase

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard the fat scouse cunt Mick Quinn on Talkshite.

He is sick of us singing the Gerrard Demba Ba song and said we should get our own songs. He was equally appalled that some Burnley fans had the temerity to join in and defame the great Stevie G. :D

Needs to be sung with even more gusto on Saturday...

Just heard the fat scouse cunt Mick Quinn on Talkshite.

He is sick of us singing the Gerrard Demba Ba song and said we should get our own songs. He was equally appalled that some Burnley fans had the temerity to join in and defame the great Stevie G. :D

Needs to be sung with even more gusto on Saturday...

Really?

:lol:

Love how we have got under his skin.

I like what I saw Burnley away...

No need to change what was a class performance against another newly promoted side.

Courtois

Brana - Cahill - Terry - Azpi

Fab - Matic

Schurrle - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

Leicester played well against Everton I just think we are a cut above the competition and Jose won't allow our players to get complacent or take the opposition for granted. I expect the squad to come out with purpose and take the game to them early...

2-0 seems like a safe prediction.

Don't see any reason to mix up the team too much for this game. The only change I think should be Luis in for Azpi. We're at home so it should be ideal for his debut.

I'm not too worried, we got the quality to get all 3 points.

Really important that we win this game, even though it's only the 2nd game, but later on in the weekend is Everton v Arsenal and City v Liverpool, so a few dropped points there for our rivals. Gaining momentum early on could be a big boost!

I also hope we have more high scoring wins this season, as goal difference could be crucial - like in 2011/12, and last season it also would have been the deciding factor had it not been for Liverpool drawing 3-3 with Palace (whilst chasing goal difference!)

Leicester are pretty decent side going forward, but sexy football is back at the Bridge and Chelsea should put at least two or three past them.

-------- Diego Costa --------

--- Hazard Oscar Andre ---

-------- Matic Cesc ---------

Filipe Terry Cahill Ivanovic

---------- Courtois ----------