• Ramires (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offensively it was a good 2nd half.

No way Ivanovic will be dropped with the way he is playing.

Oscar was brilliant whilst he was on IMO, not at his best but he was very good.

Slightly poorer game from Costa overall but got the important goal and played much better in the 2nd half.

Hazard had quiet periods but also moments of magic and, of course, a wonderful goal to kill the game.

Good game from Courtois too. Still plenty to work on but promising signs. Much tougher game next week though.

That moment in the 93d minute when Eva bent over Willian and you just knew 1 million+ men were staring at exactly the same area :D

Great game lads, Too many great performances to chose from but I'll go with Costa

That moment in the 93d minute when Eva bent over Willian and you just knew 1 million+ men were staring at exactly the same area :D

Great game lads, Too many great performances to chose from but I'll go with Costa

We were very average today, but we got the win. Perfect result given the performance. This is the one big teams win.

Everyone outside of Ivanovic and Hazard were poor or barely average. Matic did well for the second half of the game, as did Oscar in a few stretches. Willian for me was the best player on the field as soon as he stepped on.

Costa had a Torres like game today, but unlike Torres, he didn't forget how to shoot, and stood up when his name was called.

Another thing, is it me, or is Ivanovic flat out the best player in terms of winning balls in the air? Absolute beast. Fantastic game from him today. My MOTM along with Willian.