Lionel Messi

Myself

Has anyone seen the face of Messi when on the ceremony of the Golden Ball tonight when the video that FIFA they placed them during the interview with Messi and then appeared a speech by Luis Enrique talking about Messi ?.

Messi has drastically changed its face and has the most angry and nasty face I had never seen him.

Messi is not anything comfortable in Barcelona with Luis Enrique. Also I say that Luis Enrique is probably the most great idol of Barcelona fans, not a top player, as a player one of the most admired players in the history of Barcelona as John Terry at Chelsea. Luis Enrique is not a person either to the Barcelona fans. He changed the Real Madrid for Barcelona in Spain and that is horrible for the fans. Much worse than Frank Lampard signed for Manchester City. This is a historic rivalry, and Luis Enrique is the largest representative of "hatred" between the interests of Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Believe me, I live in Madrid and I fully understand this kind of rivalry. Luis Enrique is the player most hated by fans of Madrid and the most beloved by fans of Barcelona (and also for anti (rivals) Real Madrid fans).

Despite this, I think I finally Luis Enrique will be fired for Barcelona because they will do everything possible to retain Messi. But I think he has taken his decision. His face another day on the lawn of the Camp Nou in the Spanish Cup (not the last weekend) reflected someone who is saying goodbye to his fans, and now saw in his face their discomfort with their situation in Barcelona.

I (if I do not wanted him to come to Chelsea) would have wished Messi denial that him began to follow Chelsea in Instagram, but he do not said nothing. Messi could have said it is wrong or that he did not do that, but he has not said anything.

On the other hand, I imagine the smile of Jose when he saw that Messi had voted him among the three best coaches in the world. I am sure that Jose is very happy today. Me too.

I put a video yours with the change of her face, I think it's funny. :D

(Also Luis Enrique says in the video "Good luck in your life and your career." Farewell?)

http://www.marca.com/2015/01/12/futbol/balon-oro/1421098392.html

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2015/01/12/primera/1421088198_804315.html

messi-cambio-cara-1421088719421.jpg

158384hp2.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen the face of Messi when on the ceremony of the Golden Ball tonight when the video that FIFA they placed them during the interview with Messi and then appeared a speech by Luis Enrique talking about Messi ?.

Messi has drastically changed its face and has the most angry and nasty face I had never seen him.

Messi is not anything comfortable in Barcelona with Luis Enrique. Also I say that Luis Enrique is probably the most great idol of Barcelona fans, not a top player, as a player one of the most admired players in the history of Barcelona as John Terry at Chelsea. Luis Enrique is not a person either to the Barcelona fans. He changed the Real Madrid for Barcelona in Spain and that is horrible for the fans. Much worse than Frank Lampard signed for Manchester City. This is a historic rivalry, and Luis Enrique is the largest representative of "hatred" between the interests of Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Believe me, I live in Madrid and I fully understand this kind of rivalry. Luis Enrique is the player most hated by fans of Madrid and the most beloved by fans of Barcelona (and also for anti (rivals) Real Madrid fans).

Despite this, I think I finally Luis Enrique will be fired for Barcelona because they will do everything possible to retain Messi. But I think he has taken his decision. His face another day on the lawn of the Camp Nou in the Spanish Cup (not the last weekend) reflected someone who is saying goodbye to his fans, and now saw in his face their discomfort with their situation in Barcelona.

I (if I do not wanted him to come to Chelsea) would have wished Messi denial that him began to follow Chelsea in Instagram, but he do not said nothing. Messi could have said it is wrong or that he did not do that, but he has not said anything.

On the other hand, I imagine the smile of Jose when he saw that Messi had voted him among the three best coaches in the world. I am sure that Jose is very happy today. Me too.

I put a video yours with the change of her face, I think it's funny. :D

(Also Luis Enrique says in the video "Good luck in your life and your career." Farewell?)

http://www.marca.com/2015/01/12/futbol/balon-oro/1421098392.html

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2015/01/12/primera/1421088198_804315.html

messi-cambio-cara-1421088719421.jpg

158384hp2.jpg

I just feel like you're making mountains of molehills.

Watching facial expressions, interpreting very, very common phrases that any professional in any industry hears at least on an annual basis, dissecting hand gestures, monitoring speech patterns...

Honestly, not trying to belittle anything you're saying but it's a lot like the people that see the face of Jesus in a bowl of cereal. Whether it happens or not, we just won't know right now...

All I know for sure is that if it does happen, there'll be a hell of a lot more online gamers choosing Chelsea in FIFA 16.

I just feel like you're making mountains of molehills.

Watching facial expressions, interpreting very, very common phrases that any professional in any industry hears at least on an annual basis, dissecting hand gestures, monitoring speech patterns...

Honestly, not trying to belittle anything you're saying but it's a lot like the people that see the face of Jesus in a bowl of cereal. Whether it happens or not, we just won't know right now...

All I know for sure is that if it does happen, there'll be a hell of a lot more online gamers choosing Chelsea in FIFA 16.

550002eb86614f4db7ddac859bb0264a.jpg

"I'm not sure what's going to happen, I'm not sure where I'll be next year"

"Nobody knows what the future holds, much less so in the case of the football world where so many things can change overnight

If you quote what he said part by part, we can have a different perpection, that he want to leave. But check this his full interview and the context (He is asked about Newell, not Chelsea)

Lionel Messi has admitted he could one day leave Barcelona just hours after calling transfer rumours "all lies".

Messi gave an interview to Barca's television channel on Sunday and specifically addressed reports linking him with Chelsea and Manchester City, even going as far as to say: "I have no intention of leaving anywhere."

But the Argentina star sounded less certain when discussing his future ahead of Monday's Ballon d'Or ceremony, where he was in contention to win the award for a fifth time.

Asked whether he might one day return to hometown club Newell's Old Boys, Messi said: "I'm not sure what's going to happen if one day I'll go back to Newell's. I'm not sure where I'll be next year!

"I've always said I'd like to finish my career at Barcelona, play at Newell's, but nobody knows what the future holds much less so in the case of the football world where so many things can change overnight."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9642853/lionel-messi-and-cristiano-ronaldo-non-committal-on-club-futures-ahead-of-ballon-dor-ceremony

If you see that, I doubt he wanted to leave. It is more like a common reaction for any player. Of course you cannot said I'll be stay here forever at one club, there is always a possibility of going out. But from his answer, I still couldn't see any sign he want to join us in particular.

These are only verifiable data by any member of the forum. And now that everyone draw their own conclusions.

Please, read everything.

Messi, in the past.

"I never forsake the Barcelona"

"I will retire in Newells, after leaving Barcelona."

"Barcelona is my home."

Messi to Aitor Karanka, Mourinho's assistant.

"You are a puppet of Mourinho."

Messi, en el pasado, refiriendose a Mourinho.

"I'm not going to talk about that person."

But... Messi, yesterday at the ceremony Golden Ball.

"I do not know where I will play next season”. (The day before Messi secured in Barcelona TV channel that his future is in Barcelona)

"So I often do not talk, whatever it says they will seek a return. Mourinho is one of the best coaches in the world, he is a great coach, I think beyond that like it or not as a person, no doubt that is a big bigger coach".

And he voted Mourinho within three best coaches in the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jose, in the past, after a Chelsea match against Barcelona.

"Barcelona is a cultural city with many theaters and Messi learned early "

Jose, in the past.

The 50 goals that Messi has gotten this season have not valid for nothing”.

Jose, in the past, about Messi.

"Some come out on a stretcher and two days later are maxed"

Jose, in the past, about Messi, Cristiano and the Golden Ball.

"If Messi is the best in this planet is because Cristiano is from another world".

It would be a crime that Christian did not win the Golden Ball".

Jose, in the past, about Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

"And I say more. It's harder to be Ronaldo than to be Messi. Messi grew up in the team and the colleagues with whom playing. Christian was in England and brought here, a team losing dynamic. He had to grow on last two years on this team, which is being formed".

"One he plays '9' or '9.5', and walk there in 50 square meters, and in that area the distance to the target is smaller and defensive space is less intense. The other band plays is one end. How does one end thereof goals mark a striker? ".

"It's an extreme defending that 94 minutes can do a defensive sprint behind Peter, who was alone. He is a player in the low dead-ball 20 times because it is a key player in the defensive strategy".

"A Ronaldo does not protect anyone or anything. The rivals are the body of an animal and give patadas.¡Pim Pim! And to get a yellow need much pim! At another, no. A ball and the first yellow . And they do not touch you more than if you do not take the red ".

"If you give the better, or given to Christian or given to Messi. And I wonder, if they are equal, why do you have to win four and the other only one? No. Normally one has three to the other two. If Cristiano does not win this year's Ballon d'Or, is it because it's not very sympathetic, not sell his image well and does not give interviews to apologize for having discussed with a colleague in the field ".

But Jose says now...

"Messi does not need to win the World Cup to be big"

And Jose insists again.

"Messi sacrificed himself for the team and not everyone can say it" (Jose, after the World Cup).

"He sacrificed himself for his team. Want more win to be the best, MVP, top scorer ... I saw him playing in areas that are not their areas. Down to receive the ball, having to overcome then two or three lines of opposites, trying to create for your team scores. The winning goal Di Maria (against Switzerland) was a good example. Not the same team play in a club. In the clubs there's time for everything. In the selection, or you sacrifice and raisins to be a secondary figure, or the selection loses its great significance. Messi played for his team, his team, and not all those who have been in this competition can say the same" (Jose, after the World Cup).

And Jose again insists...

"Messi is not the culprit of the defeat of Argentina".

Although Jose also said ...

"We have that possibility because there is currently the Financial Fair Play and we have to follow certain rules, fulfill certain numbers"

"Obviously, we are unable to buy" amazing players that naturally come incredible numbers ".

"At this moment Chelsea can not do," stressed the former coach of Real Madrid, adding that the Barcelona probably "will not sell, making it even harder for anyone."

"At this moment Chelsea can not do it."

But, Boom !, Jose has changed the discourse again.

"Messi is a super amazing player".

"Messi would be a " super signing ".

Adjectives has changed a lot in a few months ...

Definitive Conclusion ...

iTRxKPy.gif

Barcelona is a train wreck right now. Messi's father realizes that the PL is the league with the greatest global exposure. Chelsea has the most to gain from a Messi move in that Chelsea doesn't have as long a history of success as United.

The real questions come down to if Barceloba is wiling to sell and if Chelsea can afford to buy Messi within FFP without cannibalizing its roster.

Unless there's a dramatic change at Barcelona I can't see Messi staying there past 2016 at the latest.

Messi will never..I repeat never join another club under the jurisdiction of UEFA. There's no way FFP will allow a move. Not even to us, City, Monaco, PSG or RM

It's not going to happen!!

You say that like UEFA enforces it's rules and does thing by the book. FFP is a joke and UEFA is as crooked as Chicago multiplied by Argentina.

Messi will never..I repeat never join another club under the jurisdiction of UEFA. There's no way FFP will allow a move. Not even to us, City, Monaco, PSG or RM

It's not going to happen!!

We just need to sell Salah to PSG for £120m and then we could afford him.

As I said recently, if we want to sign Messi, we will have to negotiate with Barcelona and we can not signing Messi through the payment clause of Messi because in Spain this type of clauses is the player himself pays its own clause with its soil ( this is only in legal terms, in practice it is the club that aims to signing that player who really pay this amount of money, not the player) .a

Therefore, by the Spanish tax system, the signing of Messi by paying its clause would mean 200 million ( 250 million) + 100 million ( 150 million) in taxes, So the final amount would be: 300 million ( 400 million), totally prohibitive for us for the rule of FIFA's Financial Fair Play and by simple logic amount. This would be an illogical amount.

So I think that Messi is campaigning to wear his relationship with Barcelona and thus force him to Barcelona to negotiate for an amount much lower than the amount on its clause: 200 million ( 250 million) + 100 million ( 150 million) in taxes.

I will put the link to the website of sports newspaper called Sport, which is a newspaper of you can say that is the official newspaper of FC Barcelona and Barcelona TV, although this is not official, the sports newspaper Sport is unofficially a newspaper essentially partisan of FC Barcelona. They defends that signing Messi is impossible because they are not interested lose a player like Messi
Therefore I tell you that Barcelona finally going to negotiate that amount because in Spain these clauses are put to scare other teams so they do not try to convince the player (Messi) so he betrays his club. For example, the clause Cristiano Ronaldo are 776.70 million (€ 1,000 million). An impossible amount, is a deterrent clause.
Final price payment of the clause Lionel Messi.
According to the Spanish tax system (in legal terms it is the player who pays the amount stated in its own clause)
₤ 200 million (€ 250 million) + ₤ 100 million (€ 150 million) in taxes.
So the
final amount would be: ₤ 300 million (€ 400 million).
An impossible amount, is a deterrent clause.
The important part of the news.
All economists and analysts polled by this wording ensures that the operation is completely unfeasible under some normal parameters. In England, for example, the current rate, in the case of Leo Messi, amount to 50%. That is, if the club refers to any prospective purchaser of the Premier to the termination clause, and the player himself who deposited the heel to the LFP after submit the club, Chelsea, United or any other should satisfy 250 million contract referred euros plus taxes from the player, 125 extra 'millions'. In the case of Real Madrid, we must add 21% IVA (the name of the tax), corresponding. Astronomical figures also seems difficult to amortize if we consider the more than 20 million net per season than currently perceived crack in wages.

If we negotiate with Barcelona - their first question is - how much plus Eden Hazard...

I don't want that - I would rather keep Hazard.

There's absolutely no proof that Messi will work in the EPL..

Way too big a gamble.

Sign 3-4 other players for the same value!

Look at Suarez - unstoppable here, hardly set the world alight in Spain has he...

AS (Spain): "A report from Adidas prefers Messi to sign for another club".

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/01/16/english/1421436379_808725.html

Journalists who have published this report alleged Adidas working in radio Catalunya Radio, and they are usually reliable.

If finally Adidas sponsors the Manchester United next season they would fight with us for Messi.

The forum discussed the great impact / repecusion Manchester United in the world (especially in Asia and America) for advertising revenues.

Perhaps, if eventually we signed Messi, Chelsea could approach the great impact / repercussion of Manchester United in the world. We need to multiply our income to compete with teams that can afford luxuries respect to Financial Fair Play like Real Madrid, Manchester United, City, Bayern or Barcelona for its history and / or large commercial advertising support of many companies.

Messi could be a turning point for us to be part of that small group of computers which fichan without worrying about the Financial Fair Play. I think his signing would be perfect in sporting terms and in economic terms.

I think it will be an interesting fight.

Regards.

As I said recently, if we want to sign Messi, we will have to negotiate with Barcelona and we can not signing Messi through the payment clause of Messi because in Spain this type of clauses is the player himself pays its own clause with its soil ( this is only in legal terms, in practice it is the club that aims to signing that player who really pay this amount of money, not the player) .a

Therefore, by the Spanish tax system, the signing of Messi by paying its clause would mean ₤ 200 million (€ 250 million) + ₤ 100 million (€ 150 million) in taxes, So the final amount would be: ₤ 300 million (€ 400 million), totally prohibitive for us for the rule of FIFA's Financial Fair Play and by simple logic amount. This would be an illogical amount.

So I think that Messi is campaigning to wear his relationship with Barcelona and thus force him to Barcelona to negotiate for an amount much lower than the amount on its clause: ₤ 200 million (€ 250 million) + ₤ 100 million (€ 150 million) in taxes.

I will put the link to the website of sports newspaper called Sport, which is a newspaper of you can say that is the official newspaper of FC Barcelona and Barcelona TV, although this is not official, the sports newspaper Sport is unofficially a newspaper essentially partisan of FC Barcelona. They defends that signing Messi is impossible because they are not interested lose a player like Messi
Therefore I tell you that Barcelona finally going to negotiate that amount because in Spain these clauses are put to scare other teams so they do not try to convince the player (Messi) so he betrays his club. For example, the clause Cristiano Ronaldo are ₤ 776.70 million (€ 1,000 million). An impossible amount, is a deterrent clause.

Final price payment of the clause Lionel Messi.
According to the Spanish tax system (in legal terms it is the player who pays the amount stated in its own clause)
₤ 200 million (€ 250 million) + ₤ 100 million (€ 150 million) in taxes.
So the
final amount would be: ₤ 300 million (€ 400 million).
An impossible amount, is a deterrent clause.
The important part of the news.
All economists and analysts polled by this wording ensures that the operation is completely unfeasible under some normal parameters. In England, for example, the current rate, in the case of Leo Messi, amount to 50%. That is, if the club refers to any prospective purchaser of the Premier to the termination clause, and the player himself who deposited the heel to the LFP after submit the club, Chelsea, United or any other should satisfy 250 million contract referred euros plus taxes from the player, 125 extra 'millions'. In the case of Real Madrid, we must add 21% IVA (the name of the tax), corresponding. Astronomical figures also seems difficult to amortize if we consider the more than 20 million net per season than currently perceived crack in wages.

So adidas just pay some money to Barca and Chelsea don't incur nearly so much cost? None of us could know what happens/what is possible.

Yes. Maybe not directly Adidas who would pay a lot of money to Barcelona, but maybe if Adidas improve the conditions of our contract with them and increase of the quantity that we receive each year while being sponsored by adidas. Reports speak that Adidas would be willing to pay £ 76.37 million (€ 100 million) to help a team Adidas (Chelsea, United ...) so that the team can sign Messi.

Then, Adidas could renegotiate their contract with us and we agree with them that the amount of money that we receive each year from Adidas rise by £ 15.27 million ( 20 million) annually in the next five years (additional amount to which we have already received each year by Adidas).

£ 15.27 million ( 20 million) + £ 15.27 million ( 20 million) + £ 15.27 million ( 20 million) + £ 15.27 million ( 20 million) + £ 15.27 million ( 20 million) = £ 76.37 million ( 100 million) of additional benefits per year for us from ADIDAS, and nobody could accuse us of breaking the rules of the financial Fair play because we would end our sanitized economic balance.

I think the final amount of the transfer of Messi by us will be 114.56 million, which would be the most expensive player in football history. Messi has begun an operation to cut off his signing. If Kaka cost £ 50.69 million (€ 65 million), Cristiano Ronaldo £ 74.09 million (€ 95 million), Gareth Bale £ 70.30 million ( 92.05 million), Neymar Also cost £ 70.30 million ( 92 million) or so, Luis Suarez £ 64.05 million ( 83 million), Zidane, though long ago but Still Remains The most expensive signings in history, cost £ 58.58 million ( 75 million). I think it's impossible for Messi eventually cost £ 200 million ( 250 million). This would not have any sense.

Moreover, in the thread World Exclusive News of this forum, we see Chelsea has broken its negotiations with Turkish Airlines (which gave him £ 25 million per year, 32 million per year as supply), and now has an agreement with Chelsea Yokohama for between £ 30 million ( 39.28 million and 40 million ( 52.38 million) per year. Maybe the difference between the offer of Turkish Airlines and supply of Yokohama is because we are going to make a major signing this summer (hopefully it Messi).

As I said in this topic, signings like Messi does not make you lose money, signings like Messi make you earn money. They are a perfect business.

Regards.

Edited by supporter

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You