Lionel Messi

Myself

He will never leave Barca unfortunately. We could offer him the entire world, and I think he will still choose Barca.

If we had the power to give him entire world, I dont think we would need Messi in first place

:clown:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we had the power to give him entire world, I dont think we would need Messi in first place

:clown:

Nope

Remember this? Our Jose even confirmed it

"I think it should be forbidden to say who [is] the best player in the world because these two are from another planet," Mourinho said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/barcelona/9593344/Jose-Mourinho-says-Lionel-Messi-and-Cristiano-Ronaldo-are-from-another-planet-after-Barcelona-2-Real-Madrid-2.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Cesc, Pedro, the board not allowing José to spend properly, buying players he didn't want. They're trying to force him out and get Pep next summer like Roman has always dreamed of. Then Messi.

:lol:

Cesc, Pedro, the board not allowing José to spend properly, buying players he didn't want. They're trying to force him out and get Pep next summer like Roman has always dreamed of. Then Messi.

If anyone is trying to get Jose out ... It is JOSE

Anyone but Pep... The guy destroyed Heynckes' Bayern.

Roman have saved so much money last 5 seasons(especially if u compare him with other owners like City and PSG`s). Next year he's gonna get us Messi, Pogba, Stones and Varane B)

He owes us! hahhaha

I second that ??

Ive been rubbing my crystal balls and the atoms tell me theyve got a feeling young Messi will be joining his old mates next season but just might be losing a player that will make this place explode.

Messi in Hazard out?

Now that's A Dilemma :)

Messi and hazard coulbe easily acommodated. hazard-messi-pedro and interchanging. easy. But neither will Messi come here nor will Hazard leave us anytime soon.

why don't we just buy the whole Barcelona team ??and win everything

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You