Lionel Messi

Myself

Messi has no desire to leave Barca and Barca have no desire to sell Messi.

Messi without Barca is nothing and Barca without Messi is nothing.

This guy is not like every other player. No money can't buy him and this conversation is useless.

Ronaldinho was nothing like Messi. He was signed and left because he declined.

I'm pretty sure just a few months ago Barcelona's board was in crisis talks over the sale of Cesc Fabregas, Messi being angered to the point of being within an inch of handing in a transfer request and following Chelsea on social media, and all the other players angered that nearly every game Enrique would rotate the entire squad. Oh and when he lost 1-0 after the Christmas break while leaving over £500m worth of players on the bench.

Never rule out anything, we can afford him.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure just a few months ago Barcelona's board was in crisis talks over the sale of Cesc Fabregas, Messi being angered to the point of being within an inch of handing in a transfer request and following Chelsea on social media, and all the other players angered that nearly every game Enrique would rotate the entire squad. Oh and when he lost 1-0 after the Christmas break while leaving over £500m worth of players on the bench.

Hi friend!

Totally agree with you. for Messi the transfer of Fabregas was a disappointment.

Before last summer all the world said that Fabregas and Jose they hated each other. Now they are like father and son.

In football anything can happen. I trust Abramovich!

Regards.

You can not afford him. Any deal would cost you around 500 million euros over 5 years. Financially impossible is one thing but second things is that he does not want to leave. Barca were never in such a crisis, Spanish media just pumped it up.

Hi friend!

Totally agree with you. for Messi the transfer of Fabregas was a disappointment.

Before last summer all the world said that Fabregas and Jose they hated each other. Now they are like father and son.

In football anything can happen. I trust Abramovich!

Regards.

My God. Nothing gets to you. Fabregas left because Barca wanted him gone. Nobody wants Messi gone and Messi doesn't want to leave!!!

Nope, he's priceless. Not for sale. He's not like any other player, he wouldn't be a footballer if not for Barcelona.

So, does Barca throw that in his face all the time like a shitty parent? "You wouldn't be here if not for me!"

giphy.gif

Lmao! I love you

So, does Barca throw that in his face all the time like a shitty parent? "You wouldn't be here if not for me!"

Nope, but he's very well aware of that. Read the quotes above.

• 5 weeks later...

Barcelona hint they’d struggle to stop Lionel Messi making Chelsea transfer

By the way, dreaming is free.
By the way 2. Metro it's garbage.
Regards.

Neymar

37 goals in 43 starts...

I think one of them was a pk...

Neymar can hit 50 goals easy. This guy was bred to score goals. If only he went to madrid, he would of been rivaling messi better than that one trick pony over there.

Neymar

37 goals in 43 starts...

I think one of them was a pk...

Neymar can hit 50 goals easy. This guy was bred to score goals. If only he went to madrid, he would of been rivaling messi better than that one trick pony over there.

Yea, cause Suarez and Messi will always be there to put things on a platter for him.

• 2 months later...

I wonder if the reason we've been so quiet in the window has to do with the Barca elections?

:halo:

Definitely. They are waiting for a new president to be elected before they ship Messi to Chelsea and then try to sign the likes of Depay, Markovic, Lallana and Titus Mangala.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You