Matija Nastasic

Spike

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Richards is available, we should make a move. Perfect homegrown squad signing.

To make him endure the same treatment he's got at City?

Richards needs to go to a mid-PL club where he's going to play a lot more and show that he's actually a pretty neat defender.

To make him endure the same treatment he's got at City?

Richards needs to go to a mid-PL club where he's going to play a lot more and show that he's actually a pretty neat defender.

Totally agree, I think he's off to Newcastle or Everton (they want a loan but City want to sell permanently)

Not a bad addition for either side.

Wrong profile for us. He's foreign and young, something we have in Kalas, Omeruo, Zouma and Christensen (feel like I'm missing someone).

We need someone who's a little bit older because at the moment our defenders are either 28+ or under 21. Ideally you'd find someone homegrown and about 25.

We need someone who's a little bit older because at the moment our defenders are either 28+ or under 21. Ideally you'd find someone homegrown and about 25.

There aren't many available, though, are there? I thought that Liverpool signing Lovern was again a lack of ambition in their signings, but when you think about it, there aren't many top home grown CBs at their peak. Jaagielka? Very similar to Cahill. Lesscot I never found very convincing either. Am I missing an obvious one?

There aren't many available, though, are there? I thought that Liverpool signing Lovern was again a lack of ambition in their signings, but when you think about it, there aren't many top home grown CBs at their peak. Jaagielka? Very similar to Cahill. Lesscot I never found very convincing either. Am I missing an obvious one?

Caulker could've been an interesting buy before Harry came along.

I never got the hype around him to be honest. Injury prone and an error machine at times. Not EPL top4 quality IMHO, City should have kept Savic, he is way better than Nastazic.

Apparently Juventus are closing in on his signing.

I do agree that he isn't that good but I actually forgot that he's only 21 at the moment! He has so much maturity and experience for his age. I generally tend to be very forgiving to CBs under 23 so it may be that (for a reason) , but I think he has done very well considering his age and the difficulty of the Premier League.

Gotta agree though that Savić looks as a player with more potential though.

But not a player we should be looking to bring unless we could get him for something cheap since we could resell him later and make some nice profit.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You