• Matic
    • Oscar
    • Schurrle
    • Costa
    • Hazard
    • Willian (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

I know the Bridge is quiet a lot of the time...but that was Burnley's first home game back in the Premier League for four years. I was expecting their fans to sing non stop and create a hostile atmosphere for us.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and WTF was that yellow to Diego? He was well behaved the whole match and received a very undeserved yellow imo. Maybe it wasn't a penalty, but it was far from a dive. If we have to count the booking he deserves and this fuckery, he'll see a suspension for yellow cumulation soon. I wished we should challenge that yellow. Totally undeserved. It's unbelievable how even in an uneventful match referees find a way to screw us.

If the first half is anything to go by, I cant fucking wait for this season.

I would still put some critic on Oscar, he was good but I dont realy understand his role in the team. He aint creating much while we could use someone more powerful to run up and down on the pitch. We also lack bit of fitness, but nvm its normal in start of season.

Only negative for me was how susceptible we look defensively.

Matic also had a somewhat poor match so I look forward to how much better we can be when he's up to his usual standard.

I predicted we would win 3-1 because Mourinho will move into a more attacking style, our defense won't be as strong as last season. If you watched Mourinho's Madrid, the first half was just like that, fluid attack but poor defense. That Madrid though had an even crazier attack so they always had 5-2 scorelines. He also brought back courtois because he likes his keepers to grab balls in the air from corners and freekicks, which he is better than cech at now.

So prepare for a lot of 3-1 scores from us.

Only negative for me was how susceptible we look defensively.

Matic also had a somewhat poor match so I look forward to how much better we can be when he's up to his usual standard.

I predicted we would win 3-1 because Mourinho will move into a more attacking style, our defense won't be as strong as last season. If you watched Mourinho's Madrid, the first half was just like that, fluid attack but poor defense. That Madrid though had an even crazier attack so they always had 5-2 scorelines. He also brought back courtois because he likes his keepers to grab balls in the air from corners and freekicks, which he is better than cech at now.

So prepare for a lot of 3-1 scores from us.

Some people just always focus on the negative

Can you elaborate please? I am one of the most positive guys on the forum, you are the one fishing for negative comments to quote them and to get some attention.

It's something else saying 'Oscar was bad, Cesc went silent in the second half, the defending of the first goal was atrocious etc.' this is negative.

Saying ' Second half was bad' Is being real .

Fantastic 1st half performance. Delighted Costa scored. 2nd goal was simply beautiful, not a goal you would usually associate with a Chelsea side.

The most pleasing thing for me was the 1st two goals and i will explain why.

Goal 1 - effectively a tap in. What we lacked last season as we all know was a goalscorer. Imagine last season with Torres up top. He would have either panicked and shanked it wide or not even been in that position. With Costa it looks like we finally have the guy to get those 'strikers finishes'

Goal 2 - the other thing we lacked last season, a guy who could unlock a defence. What a fantastic pass from Cesc! Inch perfect and took out the entire Burnley defence.

Both goals show we have brought exactly what we need. What we lacked last season we now have. The future looks very, very bright!

'

Yes, we have a striker!

tumblr_naikyx2UIA1shaydvo1_r1_250.giftumblr_naikyx2UIA1shaydvo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_naikyx2UIA1shaydvo2_r1_250.giftumblr_naikyx2UIA1shaydvo4_r1_250.gif

One of the most mouthwatering goals ever. I love collective goals.

tumblr_naikz7LpkT1shaydvo2_r1_250.giftumblr_naikz7LpkT1shaydvo1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_naikz7LpkT1shaydvo3_r1_250.giftumblr_naikz7LpkT1shaydvo4_r1_250.gif

In Brazil we transformed the word myth into a verb in some sort of slang to when the person in question is just that great. Iva's been mything at Chelsea since 2008. Blues Myth!

tumblr_naikzfcURZ1shaydvo2_r1_250.giftumblr_naikzfcURZ1shaydvo1_r1_250.gif

x