Chelsea v Real Sociedad

Jase

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen Sociedad against Aberdeen and Newcastle and they look average or worse. This should be a fairly comfortable night.

GUTTED Drogba is injured, i'm going to this game and Drogs return was my main reason. I got the tickets the day after he signed. I was at the Zaragoza game in 2004 when Drogba made his first SB appearance, he scored and we went on to win the league. I fancied a real Deja Vu moment. I'm sure he'll be introduced to the fans, though.

Gonna be in Wimbledon drinking in the Prince by the station from 4:30, my manager let me out early the GOD!

I can't fucking well wait.

4-0.

I think Schurrle will start. The biggest question for me who will play as #10--Oscar or Willian.

This is the first real test of the team against a decent opposition this season(besides the Turkish teams). After playing shitty teams all preseason, we'd better not get embarrassed in front of the home crowd.

I've been to 4 SB Friendlies. Tomorrow will be my 5th.

1995 - Paul Elliott's benefit match - Drew 1-1 with FC Porto (Porto Managed by Bobby Robson, Mark Hughes scored for us)

1996 - Steve Clarke testamonial - Lost 3-2 to PSV Eindhoven (Leboeuf and Burley scored for us)

1999 - Dennis Wise Testamonial - Drew 0-0 with Bologna

2004 - Gianfranco Zola testamonial - Won 3-0 against Real Zaragoza (Drogba, Milito OG and Parker scored our goals).

2014 - Chelsea vs Real Sociedad.

hi guys how many of you are gonna watch the 2 Live Games that are going to be on at the same time.

because Chelsea FC Final Pre-Season Match vs Real Sociedad is at 06:45am - Wednesday 13 August 2014 - NZST Kick Off

and Real Madrid vs Sevilla is at 06:45am NZST Kick Off Time.

I will be watching the CFC game on this Stream Link: stream2watch.me/soccer ( http://www.stream2watch.me/soccer/chelsea-fc-vs-real-sociedad-live-stream ) and having my lounge TV on with the volume very loud while watch on my Big TV Screen connected to my Laptop while looking at the small PIP pop-up square box screen on my TV to watch Real Madrid in UEFA Super Cup Final 2014.