Parky

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/12/2016 at 11:58 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

I don't hate any club. I love, love love the rivalry with Tottenham so  those are the fixtures that mean the most to me.

I love the matches with Arsenal and Tottenham. I make fun of them, but in all honesty, there's only a couple of players on each team that I don't like.

The only club I really hate is Liverpool. I can't stand the supporters, most of the players, usually their manager, and I can't stand the media wankfest that happens every time the club is mentioned.

A lot of my disdain for teams comes from specific players, so I may not like a club now, but once the player moves on, I'm ok with them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

1.  Liverpool - entitled fan base.  Media made up of ex-Liverpool who shove the club up everyone's ass and make annoying Liverpool supporters even worse.

2.  Spurs - Seem to be made up of largely horrible people.  Too crass and stupid to be Arsenal supporters.  Couldn't make the grade it seems.  Seem to think they can win the league, but never even win the North London table.

3.  Arsenal - Have embodied Wenger.  Whiny, full of excuses.  Like to think of themselves as proponents of the beautiful game (they do play some lovely stuff once in a while) and think that makes up for not winning anything.  Always get dicked by Barca because they refuse to adjust.  Like idiots.  This absolutely bothers the fans, but they seem to think that no one else knows that and stick to their "play the Arsenal way" mantra.