test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Parky

Which Clubs do you hate the most ?

Started by Parky,

133 posts in this topic

Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal, United, Real Madrid.

With a special mention for:

1) Liverpool - because of their deluded supporters, especially the Romanian fanbase. There is a very big community of Liverpool fans here in Romania and they have all the characteristics of an English scouse. I despise everything about them. They only talk about history, bygone times and how they hate teams investing lots of money on buying players and stuff.

I remember having two or three Liverpool fans at work. They were some of the guys who founded this Liverpool fan club here in Romania. They were working for the IT section (bearded guys with glasses, big hair, big belly and homeless looks), while I was working for another department. One day, they were all wearing Liverpool shirts and we started a conversation. I told them I support Chelsea FC and man, they treated my like I was some kind of child rapist or terrorist. It didn't even matter we were working together. They started talking about Abramovich's money, Mourinho, history and all kinds of shit. Everytime I remembered them they are some useless team nowadays that didn't win a EPL trophy in ages, they were responding by talking about the 70s and 80s trophies and how great Paisley, Shankly, Dalglish, Barnes were, things they didn't even witness.

Also, according to the Romanian scousers, Liverpool is yet to win a trophy for so many years because the other teams, with their money, ruined the league and stole the beauty of it. They blame Abramovich and the Arab owners for buying the league every year and the refs for helping United. The only thing that matters for a Romanian scouser is the years before 1990.

And there are lots of others stories about these deluded Romanian scousers.

2) Tottenham - I hate them because of the way Romanian media reacted to the Chiriches move. Man, months before the move and months after the move you couldn't read or watch anything other than how great Tottenham are and what an amazing team they will be now that Chiriches has signed for them. Newspapers, talk shows, all about Tottenham and their quest to dominate European football in the next years.

Then months after they realised how shit Tottenham are, they stopped talking about them and concentrated on Chiriches and his Chelsea move. Although there was nothing in the European media to suggest Chelsea would want to sign Chiriches, all the newspapers and TV shows were talking about this move and how impressed Mourinho is by him and how he sees him as Terry's successor.

Sidzeret and iseah100 like this

Spurs

Liverpool

QPR

QPR and Spurs cos the fans are cunts. Simple as that. Liverpool cos they act like everyone owes them something. And the bullshit surrounding Hillsborough/Heysel doesn't help.

RoyalBlues likes this

As a side note, shouldn't there be a poll or something? Where everyone can select their 3 most hated clubs so we can see which ones come out on top? I'm too lazy to go through and count.

RoyalBlues and Dion like this

United

Liverpool

Spurs

All of them have annoying fans in my view, but United tops it because they are helped by the refs very often - especially when Ferguson was their manager - the Fergie-time in itself was an abomination.

Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal, United, Real Madrid.

With a special mention for:

1) Liverpool - because of their deluded supporters, especially the Romanian fanbase. There is a very big community of Liverpool fans here in Romania and they have all the characteristics of an English scouse. I despise everything about them. They only talk about history, bygone times and how they hate teams investing lots of money on buying players and stuff.

I remember having two or three Liverpool fans at work. They were some of the guys who founded this Liverpool fan club here in Romania. They were working for the IT section (bearded guys with glasses, big hair, big belly and homeless looks), while I was working for another department. One day, they were all wearing Liverpool shirts and we started a conversation. I told them I support Chelsea FC and man, they treated my like I was some kind of child rapist or terrorist. It didn't even matter we were working together. They started talking about Abramovich's money, Mourinho, history and all kinds of shit. Everytime I remembered them they are some useless team nowadays that didn't win a EPL trophy in ages, they were responding by talking about the 70s and 80s trophies and how great Paisley, Shankly, Dalglish, Barnes were, things they didn't even witness.

Also, according to the Romanian scousers, Liverpool is yet to win a trophy for so many years because the other teams, with their money, ruined the league and stole the beauty of it. They blame Abramovich and the Arab owners for buying the league every year and the refs for helping United. The only thing that matters for a Romanian scouser is the years before 1990.

And there are lots of others stories about these deluded Romanian scousers.

2) Tottenham - I hate them because of the way Romanian media reacted to the Chiriches move. Man, months before the move and months after the move you couldn't read or watch anything other than how great Tottenham are and what an amazing team they will be now that Chiriches has signed for them. Newspapers, talk shows, all about Tottenham and their quest to dominate European football in the next years.

Then months after they realised how shit Tottenham are, they stopped talking about them and concentrated on Chiriches and his Chelsea move. Although there was nothing in the European media to suggest Chelsea would want to sign Chiriches, all the newspapers and TV shows were talking about this move and how impressed Mourinho is by him and how he sees him as Terry's successor.

*clap*

When a team that isn't us are in a 2 horse race with Liverpool for a trophy, any ill feeling for that said club goes out of the window temporarily. Then after my relief that Liverpool didn't win dies down, I feel sick about the other club winning, like City last season.

When a team that isn't us are in a 2 horse race with Liverpool for a trophy, any ill feeling for that said club goes out of the window temporarily. Then after my relief that Liverpool didn't win dies down, I feel sick about the other club winning, like City last season.

Like when you jerk off and you feel disgusted after you're done?:ph34r::ph34r:

Take a guess :lol:

Since we didn't won crap and had nothing to celebrate just the mere fact that Liverpool came so close to finish runners up must have made you very happy. :D

Since we didn't won crap and had nothing to celebrate just the mere fact that Liverpool came so close to finish runners up must have made you very happy. :D

The fact that it was against us that they fucked it up makes me happier

The fact that it was against us that they fucked it up makes me happier

Yeah that was epic.

And then how Mourinho celebrated in front of their fans:

Happy_Mou.gif

But to be fair I was kinda hoping he did this one again:

mourinho-shhh-o.gif

We Hate Scouse likes this

Went on first date with 8/10 brunette nurse for lunch last weekend. Anyway we were talking interests and I told her im a big Chelsea fan and she shows me a picture on her phone of her wearing a Barca jersey saying "We're the best team". She even had the nerve to say Chelsea play negative football. Anyway I couldn't look at her the same, she became a 3/10. I made a cheap excuse after lunch that I had stomach cramps and went home. Didnt reply to her msgs

Silly to base potential relationships on sports tbh. I'm insecure and all that but this is a new level! :D

Amblève. likes this

To be honest, Liverpool is the club that really riles me up. There are a lot of Liverpool supporters in Australia, they are probably the most popular English club here (fucking Harry Kewel). I'm not sure about other cities in the country but football is very popular in South-East Queensland, in particular Brisbane and The Gold Coast. I see a lot of people wearing supporter clothes and Liverpool and Chelsea have the most supporters and they are followed by Arsenal, Everton, Inter, Milan and various assortment of Brazilian clubs.

Aside from various interactions with Liverpool supporters, the object of my insanity is Robbie fucking Fowler. I've never seen a more deluded pundit on Australian TV and this guy sits next to the coke-head Mark Bosnich. The astronomical arse-licking and cocksucking Robbie Fowler displays on Fox Sports is cringeworthy. He'd bend over backwards for Brendan Rogers and he'd let Luis Suarez eat his family for an autograph.

Leeds. Brought up being told to hate Dirty Leeds, still do. Proper loathing between us and them and I love it.

Liverpool. Not just down to the recent meetings but I hate everything their fans are about. The hypocritical, self-pitying, woe is me shit is the summation of everything I despise. A fanbase with no redeeming virtues or qualities. Utter scum.

Arsenal. Again, they represent a lot of what I dislike about football nowadays.

Spurs. Meh, can barely be bothered to hate them but they got a bit mouthy in recent years. Back in their place now.

United. Sorry, but I grew up in Kent in the 90s and their gloryhunting cunting fans were the worst. Never went to their matches but would talk shit all the time about how great they were. Hated them after the 94 cup final and then the semi-final defeat at Villa Park.

Barcelona. Holier than thou, arrogant, precious....but mostly just wankers.

Millwall. Just because they're Millwall. Actually know some decent Millwall fans and even have some in my family somehow, but they have some real 'bad eggs' amongst their support. Don't hate them per se, but there's something about their support I really don't like.

Tomo and LAB like this

Went on first date with 8/10 brunette nurse for lunch last weekend. Anyway we were talking interests and I told her im a big Chelsea fan and she shows me a picture on her phone of her wearing a Barca jersey saying "We're the best team". She even had the nerve to say Chelsea play negative football. Anyway I couldn't look at her the same, she became a 3/10. I made a cheap excuse after lunch that I had stomach cramps and went home. Didnt reply to her msgs

Lmao :lol: