Which Clubs do you hate the most ?

Parky

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know that the biggest ever expression of anti-junta sentiment in Greece took place in 1971 ?

It was when PAOK Salonika beat Panathinaikos 2-1 in a cup final.

History says about the funeral of George Papandreou, then the funeral of nobel laureate George Seferis and the polytechnic.

But it was against Panathinaikos, the bird-team.

However tables have turned and we now have super-junta of Piraeus (not that they were lagging far behind those days in *ss licking). Every year a presidential decree is signed awarding the championship to Olympiakos Piraeus. The referees come to the matches with strict orders concerning the minute in which they have to award Piraeus a penalty.

Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal, United, Real Madrid.

With a special mention for:

1) Liverpool - because of their deluded supporters, especially the Romanian fanbase. There is a very big community of Liverpool fans here in Romania and they have all the characteristics of an English scouse. I despise everything about them. They only talk about history, bygone times and how they hate teams investing lots of money on buying players and stuff.

I remember having two or three Liverpool fans at work. They were some of the guys who founded this Liverpool fan club here in Romania. They were working for the IT section (bearded guys with glasses, big hair, big belly and homeless looks), while I was working for another department. One day, they were all wearing Liverpool shirts and we started a conversation. I told them I support Chelsea FC and man, they treated my like I was some kind of child rapist or terrorist. It didn't even matter we were working together. They started talking about Abramovich's money, Mourinho, history and all kinds of shit. Everytime I remembered them they are some useless team nowadays that didn't win a EPL trophy in ages, they were responding by talking about the 70s and 80s trophies and how great Paisley, Shankly, Dalglish, Barnes were, things they didn't even witness.

Also, according to the Romanian scousers, Liverpool is yet to win a trophy for so many years because the other teams, with their money, ruined the league and stole the beauty of it. They blame Abramovich and the Arab owners for buying the league every year and the refs for helping United. The only thing that matters for a Romanian scouser is the years before 1990.

And there are lots of others stories about these deluded Romanian scousers.

2) Tottenham - I hate them because of the way Romanian media reacted to the Chiriches move. Man, months before the move and months after the move you couldn't read or watch anything other than how great Tottenham are and what an amazing team they will be now that Chiriches has signed for them. Newspapers, talk shows, all about Tottenham and their quest to dominate European football in the next years.

Then months after they realised how shit Tottenham are, they stopped talking about them and concentrated on Chiriches and his Chelsea move. Although there was nothing in the European media to suggest Chelsea would want to sign Chiriches, all the newspapers and TV shows were talking about this move and how impressed Mourinho is by him and how he sees him as Terry's successor.

United

Liverpool

Spurs

All of them have annoying fans in my view, but United tops it because they are helped by the refs very often - especially when Ferguson was their manager - the Fergie-time in itself was an abomination.

Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal, United, Real Madrid.

With a special mention for:

1) Liverpool - because of their deluded supporters, especially the Romanian fanbase. There is a very big community of Liverpool fans here in Romania and they have all the characteristics of an English scouse. I despise everything about them. They only talk about history, bygone times and how they hate teams investing lots of money on buying players and stuff.

I remember having two or three Liverpool fans at work. They were some of the guys who founded this Liverpool fan club here in Romania. They were working for the IT section (bearded guys with glasses, big hair, big belly and homeless looks), while I was working for another department. One day, they were all wearing Liverpool shirts and we started a conversation. I told them I support Chelsea FC and man, they treated my like I was some kind of child rapist or terrorist. It didn't even matter we were working together. They started talking about Abramovich's money, Mourinho, history and all kinds of shit. Everytime I remembered them they are some useless team nowadays that didn't win a EPL trophy in ages, they were responding by talking about the 70s and 80s trophies and how great Paisley, Shankly, Dalglish, Barnes were, things they didn't even witness.

Also, according to the Romanian scousers, Liverpool is yet to win a trophy for so many years because the other teams, with their money, ruined the league and stole the beauty of it. They blame Abramovich and the Arab owners for buying the league every year and the refs for helping United. The only thing that matters for a Romanian scouser is the years before 1990.

And there are lots of others stories about these deluded Romanian scousers.

2) Tottenham - I hate them because of the way Romanian media reacted to the Chiriches move. Man, months before the move and months after the move you couldn't read or watch anything other than how great Tottenham are and what an amazing team they will be now that Chiriches has signed for them. Newspapers, talk shows, all about Tottenham and their quest to dominate European football in the next years.

Then months after they realised how shit Tottenham are, they stopped talking about them and concentrated on Chiriches and his Chelsea move. Although there was nothing in the European media to suggest Chelsea would want to sign Chiriches, all the newspapers and TV shows were talking about this move and how impressed Mourinho is by him and how he sees him as Terry's successor.

*clap*

When a team that isn't us are in a 2 horse race with Liverpool for a trophy, any ill feeling for that said club goes out of the window temporarily. Then after my relief that Liverpool didn't win dies down, I feel sick about the other club winning, like City last season.

When a team that isn't us are in a 2 horse race with Liverpool for a trophy, any ill feeling for that said club goes out of the window temporarily. Then after my relief that Liverpool didn't win dies down, I feel sick about the other club winning, like City last season.

Like when you jerk off and you feel disgusted after you're done?:ph34r::ph34r: