Which Clubs do you hate the most ?

Parky

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool for sure on the top of my list. Second is QPhaha. Third is Spurs. Maybe it is just me, I don't feel that kind of hatred for Arsenal since several years ago, maybe I'm more feel sorry for them, lol. 9 years, people.

Also for several years ago, I might considered MU, but at the moment, I don't have that kind of hatred through their fans and players. And I always think Chelsea and MU fans generally have a mutual respect each other nowadays much more than with any other clubs. Maybe it is just me again.

1. pool: disgusting club from top to bottom.

2. barca: disgusting Spanish club from top to bottom

3. spurs: eew

4. qpr: eeeeeeeew

5. arsenal: never seen fans so proud of getting 1 trophy after 9 years of failure. Happiness is different, but they seem to think they are at the same level with top teams because the won the FA cup.

Any and every big club. They're all scum. Although of course there are varying levels, for instance, I can never dislike Man City or PSG to the same extent that I do Real Madrid or Barcelona.

I only support mid-table mediocrity and below, it's the only club football left that has any integrity and any pretense of actually being a sporting team rather than a commercial investment vehicle for sponsors and shareholders. The only club football left that has any connection to where football began, as a pastime for the lumpenproletariat, a throwback to the times when everyone hated the rich instead of wanting to be like them. In short, I prefer the coal miner to the tycoon and have a bitter resentment to anything I perceive as being the embodiment of the evils of modern football. I mean look at this shit. You've got clubs buying up other clubs in different continents to avoid running afoul of financial legislation; completely disrupting the dynamics of the foreign league, stunting the development of that league, and for what? Football has become just like big business, and the MLS and the A-League have become tax havens, not sporting competitions.

Liverpool, by far. Probably the only team/club I really hate, no, despise. The way the media treat them and all the history crap, gets on my tits. Every time I hear one of their fans say something like "we're gonna get back to where we belong" I hate them just a little more. Whenever I see someone wearing that shirt in public I hate them a little, right off the bat, they could be the nicest person in the world but I'd go in thinking they're a prick. Just thinking about it is pissing me off.

Aaaaaaaaand relax.