Esteban Cambiasso

BlueLyon

I think you need to read his post again. He didn't suggest that in the slightest. He suggested if no one else was available...

He'd be a good replacement short term for Mikel. He'd do the job of killing off games, won't be needed much.

I havent read anywhere about Mikel leaving (unfortunately). And as he is supposedly used to shut down games it didnt work on a few occasions, normally away games, when opposition scored in final minutes.

Im sorry, Im just not understanding our reasoning this summer.

If Mou was to come out and say look we really do need to go in a different direction because the new stadiums going to cost a fortune and we need to penny pinch I could understand it. But to (apparently) not go for a quite cheap Wisel and or Aranguiz that would both do a very good job yet people are ok to look at this guy, then thats summet I dont get.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wth. Mou maintained we do need a midfielder and now we should sign Cambiasso? Would make us look very stingy or even weak. Apart from that I think he is too old and slow to make a difference hear. Not really any better than Mikel.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly surprised Leicester didn't keep him

Nothing to do with Leicester wanting to keep him, why would he want to stay? They're going down this year, they stayed up by some freak run of results last season.

Honestly surprised Leicester didn't keep him

They wanted him to stay but he was only there on a one year deal when he joined and his contract expired. He had a season in the PL which is something he wanted to do before he retired I guess and now I think he wants the final chance to participate in the UCL.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You