Ferencvaros v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna attend my first ever Chelsea game, I'm so excited!! :getin::getin:

Ferencváros are quite bad honestly, half the team was replaced this summer, so I'm hoping the boys will bag in a few. :D

We might see some of the players who were left out in the two halves against the Turks, but I hope that the majority of our starting 11 will feature

Ferencváros are quite bad honestly, half the team was replaced this summer, so I'm hoping the boys will bag in a few. :D

Chelsea wins against good teams only :):(

I hope they will break the rule this time

I can't wait the game, soo excited! I've been hoping to see the guys in Hungary for ages. It's going to the 3rd Chelsea match I attend.

As Bytek has already mentioned, Ferencvaros is a joke but the stadium we are going to play is marvelous.

i know that all of our main players finally back together again and need friendly matches to prepare for upcoming season. But i wish mou will give Boga some playing minutes. He could be a good option for Oscar position

Getting really tired of Pre-season now. Can't wait for the real stuff to begin.

Apart from the whole of the Wycombe game, I've not watched a single minute. Bores the tits off me. Doesn't help that we were spoilt with the best World Cup in football history this summer as well.

Apart from the whole of the Wycombe game, I've not watched a single minute. Bores the tits off me. Doesn't help that we were spoilt with the best World Cup in football history this summer as well.

I still love Italia 90 - that's the best for me ;) Roger Miller :)