• MVG

Ferencvaros vs Chelsea
POST-MATCH DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS

Demba+Ba+Liverpool+v+Chelsea+Premier+Lea

2014/15 Pre-Season Friendly Match 8
10th August, Sunday, 2014
Groupama Arena
19:45 Kick Off (UK time)

Ferencvaros 1-2 Chelsea (Fabregas, Ramires)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We also changed systems and abandoned our defensive shape to get the win. Not just about the players though they were brilliant

We changed to a more attacking formation especially after we brought on Hazard.

Only 3 defenders with Matic is enough for these small teams

Managed to catch the match a few minutes into it. Thought the performance was decent even in the first half. Obviously the second was expectedly much better when we got all the key players in. Luis edges MOTM for the first half ahead of Schurrle because he didn't put a single foot in wrong. Salah for the second; I think he was good and positive in everything he did and was twice our last man back on the counter. Brilliant attitude.

I also enjoyed the fact that there were a few moments of real quality in the match. A few excellent long balls, several superb set-piece deliveries, and obviously the two amazing goals. Exactly what you want to see in preseason.

i ordered three not two goals, god damn it! it's like they purposely missed all those ccc. we could've scored at least five goals.

don't know yet wat to think about this 3-5-2 tactic. we need to play this tactic against a stronger team and then we can judge.

i hope that costa will do something stupid like start a fight or get a red card against sociedad so that jose realize that we need another striker. especially if we play with two strikers.

all in all, nice relaxing two hours spent. just one more preseason game and the season starts.

Managed to catch the match a few minutes into it. Thought the performance was decent even in the first half. Obviously the second was expectedly much better when we got all the key players in. Luis edges MOTM for the first half ahead of Schurrle because he didn't put a single foot in wrong. Salah for the second; I think he was good and positive in everything he did and was twice our last man back on the counter. Brilliant attitude.

I also enjoyed the fact that there were a few moments of real quality in the match. A few excellent long balls, several superb set-piece deliveries, and obviously the two amazing goals. Exactly what you want to see in preseason.

it doesnt hide the fact that neither Drogna nor Torres are even back up strikersnow