Honest Expectations and Bold Predictions for the 2014/15 Season

Do 2nd choice goalkeepers have to make 5 appearances too? I think it's much harsher on them if so. Imagine if we didn't slip up the final 4 games of last season and won the league but Mark couldn't get his medal. It would be terribly unfair. Perhaps there should be an exception for them.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do 2nd choice goalkeepers have to make 5 appearances too? I think it's much harsher on them if so. Imagine if we didn't slip up the final 4 games of last season and won the league but Mark couldn't get his medal. It would be terribly unfair. Perhaps there should be an exception for them.

Mark played the last 5 games of the season, Petr was injured.

Mark played the last 5 games of the season, Petr was injured.

If I remember correctly Petr got injured in the Semi, the next game was against Sunderland @ SB. So that would mean only 4 games left in the prem and the 2nd leg of the semi. . But this is all irrelevant anyways and I think you get my point :D

Just wait a few weeks for us to get a couple of bad results and people will start to lower expectations to 2nd/3rd place finish again...

Atm we are living up to our potential, bold expectations now would be consisting of winning the double/treble, breaking points/goals,,,etc records as people have said. Doing a league/CL double...

But realistic expectation is now winning the league, possibly walking it as the likes of MU, City, Liverpool and Arsenal all show they are having problems atm. It is not good enough to be throwing it away from here now unless City decide to go on a 20 games winning streak.

Nothing I would love more than to go unbeatable this season in the league whilst breaking the 100pts barrier.

Interestingly enough this is a possibility i can't get out of my mind recently.

Now please add that he have Cesc in the team to all that, and there you have the perfect trolling subject vs Arsenal fans :lol:.