Top Four Predictions

Who will finish in the Top 4?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Who will finish in the Top 4?

Imagine if United miss the top 4 again!? Bahahaha.

Anyways, am I the only one who feels like City aren't that dangerous? They'll choke like they always do, if not for us beating Pool and choking to small sides, they don't win the league.

Tottenham could surprise a few this season, not in terms of the title but dark horses for top 4.

They actually have a very strong and deep squad, just Sherwood is an idiot who had no clue how to use them, and even in the midst of that they got 69 points. With Poch at the helm I can see them being this season's surprise package.

What I do know is competition for top 4 places is higher than ever before and will only get higher.

Tottenham could surprise a few this season, not in terms of the title but dark horses for top 4.

They actually have a very strong and deep squad, just Sherwood is an idiot who had no clue how to use them, and even in the midst of that they got 69 points. With Poch at the helm I can see them being this season's surprise package.

What I do know is competition for top 4 places is higher than ever before and will only get higher.

Yeah I'm definitely excited to see how they fare.

They might be this new season what Liverpool was last season, but not for the tittle just top 4 contenders.

Expect Liverpool to fall apart without Suarez.

I do expect Arsenal to make it as always.

So that battle for 4th spot will go between those of Liverpool, Tottenham and United.

Everton won't be as good as last season I think.

I agree. Strong in a lot of positions. They just never have a competent manager.

Why did Lamela play like shit? Thought he was good. Hmm.

City for me are still favorites and have the best squad in the league even though we've bridged some of the gap with our signings. If we do win the league, it'll probably be because of Jose completely out-witting Pelligrini, which I totally fancy our chances of.

1. Chelsea

2. Mancity

3. Manutd

4. Arsenal

We would need 89points to clinch the title this season.

Manutd will start very well and drop off to third.

Arsenals position could change depending on injuries. If Walcott, Ramsey, Sanchez and ozil stay fit, then I see them as high as second(bold prediction I know)

Mancity is our biggest challenge, they could easily get 89points if their key players are fit(Aguero, yaya, silva, Nasri)

But if we get our small team problem solved, and maintain our big match performance, we won't need to worry about the rest to win.