test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HD3D

Rumoured Diego Lopez

Started by HD3D,

28 posts in this topic

diego-lopez5-336x200.jpg

Couldn't find a thread about him here.

- Hands down the best goalkeeper of the Spanish league after Courtois.

- The Spanish media claims Real Madrid will terminate his contract within 72 hours (to make Casillas happy) and Chelsea is interested. So he would cost 0$.

Personally, I don't believe this deal would make any sense unless Cech wants to leave the club. Before going to Real Madrid, Lopez was Sevilla's second goalkeeper, so I think he would be happy to be second to Courtois (even though his work at Real Madrid has shown he can be the #1 keeper at a top club).

Sources:

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2014/08/01/primera/1406850310_865684.html

http://www.marca.com/2014/08/01/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1406845827.html

http://www.lasexta.com/programas/jugones/real-madrid/mourinho-quiere-fichar-diego-lopez_2014080100178.html

Lopes is good enough to be #1 in a club, so he's probably off to Monaco.

No reason to buy another class GK, especially if we have to sell Cech to not overfill HG quota.

with the acquisition of navas, one of them is surely out.. aka diego, since iker is saint iker in madrid and the captain.

Diego was guarding madrid in La Liga last season and he did a very good job and 1 win away winning La Liga, while Casillas made a stupid blunder that almost cost madrid their La Decima. Moron captain he was, chose to be friendly with barcelona squad rather than his own team mates such as arbeloa.

Madrid will regret this decision while Diego enjoys having a good season ahead of him

iseah100 likes this

Would rather keep Begovic. He is a good goalkeeper. As is Diego Lopez to be fair but i am a fan of Begovic, i dont think we'd actively try to sell Begovic though.  Maybe a bid has come in

Did I hear that correctly?? £10m??

Fuck me Diego Lopez is the sort of name you'd get on a free transfer given his age...