MOTM  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

2. 2. MOTM among the subs?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont care about the result as long as there are no points for winning or losing.

Its all about the performance and understanding what our gameplan and strategy is.

What type of football will we play this season?

The fuck up is that it is easy to say we play counter attacking football, but surely there has to be something beyond that.

I'm gonna say it again, even though I know that the fanboys will get butthurt: Eden looked very out of form. Slow and predictable. It's not the end of the world, I know, he just started training. The thing is that the start of the season is just 13 days or so away, so he should hurry up getting his fitness back on track. I have huge expectations from him.

Cesc looked like the man responsible with the build-up and Torres needs to fuck off.

First of all he only had a few training sessions ffs and i thought he was one our better players in the second half.

Felt the team is a bit relaxed at the beginning of the game. We didn't look dangerous. We made their defenders tired only towards end of the game. Our game is quite predictable. I feel we need to be more aggressive and quicker.

We've lost good players like Eto'o and Lampard, the new team needs to get back in the system we had before otherwise we will have another bad start and end up 3rd again.