Is There One Big Signing Left In Us?

Our squad is good, only weak spot imo is the 2nd striker: Torres. Drogba is fine to have as a game changer and suber sub but he can't start games when Costa is injured/suspended. And we simply can't count on Torres.

I wont complain if we'll start the season with this squad, i see big improvement and a much better first XI and i cant ask for more (not my style anyway), but it seems that when it comes to depth 1 player in almost each area is nessecsery/almost nessecsary. People talk a lot about depth and a lot of quality in each area of the squad, i personnaly not, but when i look at the squad i dont know if 'those people' should be very calm.

CB- We have Zouma and Ivanovic who also play as the 2nd/1st RB, its fine if we count on Zouma, but we could add another player there.

CM- After the starters Matic and Cesc, i only trust on Ramires. Mikel is Mikel, and MVG i dont know what to expect from him, not proven in any way.

ST- Thats the obvious one, Drogba and Torres are poor alternatives.

I personnaly think we should see a striker coming in, Bony or Remy for me, and a CM would make me happy as well (Rabiot? if we're really in for him). Only a striker is good too.

Generaly, my point is that our squad isnt that impressive when you look deeper, and there are a few teams in europe with better alternatives on the bench. Though when it comes to quality and balance in the first XI we're imo one of the 4-5 top teams in europe, and imo thats the most important thing (plus 3-4 very good players from the bench, which we have- Ivanovic, Schurrle/Willian, Ramires, Cech, DD maybe).

I wont complain if we'll start the season with this squad, i see big improvement and a much better first XI and i cant ask for more (not my style anyway), but it seems that when it comes to depth 1 player in almost each area is nessecsery/almost nessecsary. People talk a lot about depth and a lot of quality in each area of the squad, i personnaly not, but when i look at the squad i dont know if 'those people' should be very calm.

CB- We have Zouma and Ivanovic who also play as the 2nd/1st RB, its fine if we count on Zouma, but we could add another player there.

CM- After the starters Matic and Cesc, i only trust on Ramires. Mikel is Mikel, and MVG i dont know what to expect from him, not proven in any way.

ST- Thats the obvious one, Drogba and Torres are poor alternatives.

I personnaly think we should see a striker coming in, Bony or Remy for me, and a CM would make me happy as well (Rabiot? if we're really in for him). Only a striker is good too.

Generaly, my point is that our squad isnt that impressive when you look deeper, and there are a few teams in europe with better alternatives on the bench. Though when it comes to quality and balance in the first XI we're imo one of the 4-5 top teams in europe, and imo thats the most important thing (plus 3-4 very good players from the bench, which we have- Ivanovic, Schurrle/Willian, Ramires, Cech, DD maybe).

You should trust Mikel, Mikel is very reliable. I agree with the striker spot, Torres is the problem. Bony/Remy are indeed fine replacements. Iva-Cahill-Terry are 3 great senior CBs with Zouma and Christiansen as the younger back ups, it's okay IMO.

YESSS OF COURSE! we need another striker, if Costa get injury or something that means we'll back again with our problem with the strikers.

if we want to compete in every title I think we should go and sign another striker, ( Chicharito, Remy ) good choices, all of them are available and will not cost more than £10m.