Is There One Big Signing Left In Us?

As the title says, is there one more big signing in us? Will it be Pogba now we more or less have the huge sum from the sale of Lukaku? Will we look to Cavani who sounds like he will leave PSG? Will we go for a cheaper option who would happily play second/third fiddle, someone like Bony, Remy or Lavezzi?

Jose has spoken that after Didier arriving back he wanted to close the door, well now Lukaku's gone maybe its a chance for someone else to sneak in?

Do we risk going with Drogba and Torres as back ups to Diego Costa or is that too risky and we go fishing more bait, are you happy with our options?

Can we afford to go into another huge season with those two players as back up? Bearing in mind Drogba is getting on and Torres is making clearances off the line like JT, but at the other end.

Has Jose got a headache now in what to do and has he finally seen enough of Torres to ship him out and fetch the final piece of the jigsaw to this great looking Chelsea side.

It's all open for debate and there is plenty to talk about here, what are your thoughts and what would you like to see?

Click here to view the article

Cf....

Loan for Remy or bring in Bony.

I would personally gamble on a loan for Andy Carroll. Gomis would of been viable had he not went to swansea.

In January, I think Chelsea needs to find a heir to JT in the mold of an experience defender.

Risky going into the season with Costa, when-was-the-last-time-i-missed-a-sitter Torres and Drogba as our attacking force, especially since Drogba leaves for an entire month in January.

But with the likes of Schurrle and potentially Bamford in the side, we could pretty much pull off the Premiership.

And there's always the winter transfer window if it hit the fan.

..the fuck..

Ac holdup play is really good and his aerial ability is one of the best I've seen.

In the right system, AC can flourish well and I think Chelsea might be the system for him, moreso than liverpool was.

Ac holdup play is really good and his aerial ability is one of the best I've seen.

In the right system, AC can flourish well and I think Chelsea might be the system for him, moreso than liverpool was.

aerial ability does not help , if your legs break every 10 days

Singing another striker will help eliminate the doubt of whether we can win it with the 3 options available to us now or not. It won't surprise me if Jose sanctioned the sale of Lukaku just so he could get a chance to get rid of Torres and in return get a new striker.

We look quite set in the other positions so our last possible signing could very well be a striker. However if we do not buy anyone now then maybe Jose wants to wait till January to see for another option as Drogba will be participating in the AFCON.

Best scenario would be getting Cavani but lets see what happens.

It's obvious Jose believes Zouma has enough quality for our squad this season so I doubt we would go in for a CB in this window, and I'm rather happy with that, Kurt is a great lad!

As for midfield, it depends. I believe we should sell Mikel and push Van Ginkel and Romeu ahead. That leaves us with Matic, Fabregas, Ramires, Van Ginkel and Romeu which is enough depth even for 4-3-3 rather then 4-2-3-1. It would be lovely if we brought it someone like Vidal, a good all around hard working player with the right mentality, but I am not sure about how much is club ready to spend on a another big signing, especially considering we have 2 very talented players in Romeu and Van Ginkel who actually both impressed and are 22/21, which is also perfectly understandable.

Striker is what worries me. It seems that in the last couple of years, it was always a striker on fire that was bringing titles to the clubs or giving their games that cutting edge. Ibra, Van Persie, Suarez, Aguero and the rest. Hopefully we can get that with Costa, but having 36year old Drogba and 55 30 year old Torres is really not an adequate backup option for a very intense long and hard season we have ahead, especially considering that it is expected of us to win silverware. It's not that our situation on this department is bad, but I can't say it's brilliant either.

CAVANI.

psg are interested in him. if we can buy him for 35mil + cech, it would suit both the parties!!!

PSG are not in the market for a keeper, Sirigu is the main man over there, no problems in that area. Monaco are the club who are looking for a keeper, they signed Victor Valdes but he failed the medical.