Olimpija Ljubijana 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

MOTM  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

2. 2. MOTM among the subs?

I know this might be unpopular since people have a negative image of Torres already but I think he looked decent bar the miss today, actually he looks like he can link up well with Costa which gives us the advantage to place 2 strikers upfront

Pretty much what I said in my post. Striker needs to score goals though... He needs to make amends for that miss soon, we have options now.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pieces were there but didn't have any glue. NOW we have a squad capable of winning everything! And guess what Real Madrid? We haven't spent near a half billion in the last couple years to do it!

What's happening with Madrid's and Barca policy is for me another reminder on why Jose is the best.

Both teams have mouthwatering attacking players but no balance whatsoever, both will get fuked big time on the counter attack.

Jose would never have let Reals side become ad unbalanced as it appears it is about to.

What's happening with Madrid's and Barca policy is for me another reminder on why Jose is the best.

Both teams have mouthwatering attacking players but no balance whatsoever, both will get fuked big time on the counter attack.

Jose would never have let Reals side become ad unbalanced as it appears it is about to.

If things come together as well as it can, I think we've assembled the most complete squad front to back...

Whether its Cech or Courtois we're sorted.

Back 4 of Terry, Cahill, Luis, Azpi and Ivanovic.

Anchors in Matic, Romeu and Mikel(he's very good at slowing the pace of a game)

B2B in Van Ginkel and Ramires

Playmaker from deep in Fab...

Incredible attacking options in Hazard, Willian, Schurrle Oscar

Complete striker in Costa

Target man in Drogba

Change of pace in Torres or Lukaku.

I can't think of a more complete squad in Europe if things come together as they should.

I'm not sure if Boga is good enough to compete for places just yet, maybe we should loan him out somewhere where he can play day in and day out. Maybe one of the lower EPL teams would fancy having him?

Nah, he needs a really good loan to a quality team.

Zouma was excellent today i thought, last pre season game he was a bit rusty and made a few errors but today he was excellent. Fast, Powerful and that leap is something else... that is a massive asset to have. He's going to one of the best young CBs in a year or so, i have a good feeling about him.