Hotseat 9: We Hate Scouse

Spike

Who the FUCK is this WHS guy?? And why does he get a hot seat while noobe asked me?

tumblr_lckcj0mvuy1qaarijo1_400.gif

Cap's- deep chocolate- FuttBucker mate much?

Ps: WHS : wanna have a beer sometimes mate?

:Goober:didn't

btw I went to a pub yesterday they had over THIRTY different Belgian beers. Didn't know which to try

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you like alcohol or do you only drink when socially expected to?

I like alcohol to a degree. I enjoying going to the pub, not so much clubs. I sometimes have a pint at home when the footballs on, other than that I won't drink alone.

Favourite drinks obviously cider. We probably have a lot more variety in the UK than most countries. I'm also a big fan of rum.

HOW MANY TATTOOS DO YOU HAVE!?

1/2 I got UTC (Up the Chels) tattooed on my leg during a drunken day out. There's about 15 of us with it :lol: After we won the Champions League I decided I'd get a star above it. I have some idea's for a few other tattoo's, I need money first though.

What was your worst Scouse experience? Or the worst Scouser you've ever met?

I don't really have much bad experience's to be honest. I've never really met a Scouser per se, we've just hurled abuse at each other during games really :lol:

Do you miss the days where I'd come online drunk?

I don't drink much at all these days.

No, you was an arse. You still are an arse. Arse.

@Barbara @Stingray

You guys reminded me of this:

I don't know if I'm amused or offended. LOL

I tend to be a carefree girl around here. As a Brazilian I'm quite easygoing and outgoing naturally, I'm in a place where there's basically only men and I have no qualms about having a bit of tongue in the cheek behavior, but sometimes I feel I should be a little bit more... collected? lol

It's just it's easy to feel as one of the guys (still 100% woman though with no homo tendencies) and talk as you do :blush: and accept the slightly sexual banter...

I don't know if I'm amused or offended. LOL

I tend to be a carefree girl around here. As a Brazilian I'm quite easygoing and outgoing naturally, I'm in a place where there's basically only men and I have no qualms about having a bit of tongue in the cheek behavior, but sometimes I feel I should be a little bit more... collected? lol

It's just it's easy to feel as one of the guys (still 100% woman though with no homo tendencies) and talk as you do :blush: and accept the slightly sexual banter...

I know you're the coolest girl ever so I thought you'd understand. :wub: