Hotseat 9: We Hate Scouse

Spike

Why is Eric such a twat?

Is there any way to cure Eric?

If there is no cure for Eric's twattish condition, do you want to help me kill him?

You said Oasis is one of you favorite bands, so what is your favorite Oasis album and song?

You also mentioned Arctic Monkeys, who is your favorite front man out of Alex Turner and Liam Gallagher?

First Chelsea match you ever seen?

P.S sorry Eric but you are a twat :ph34r:

shutup ryun I'm an ebony god

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. How did you change your political views, you seem a genuine nice guy since I know you and not right wing at all or racial

2. Do you think there is a stereotype, that other, non entlish, peopel think of, when they think about english people, or are they right when they say, all english people have a pretty right sided view of politics

3. Do you belive in the myths that every book or internetforum tells you when it comes to babys like: it will get better soon; its a phase in they're development, they'll sleep the whole night soon; they wont be like that forever; now they've got theyre 3924th egoistical phase, soon they'll listen at every word you tell them... I've given up on my 2 1/2 year old daughter, I've capitulated...

4. Favourite country in the world, If England, plase second farvourite?

5. Why is this country your favourite one, would you move there?

6. Batman or Superman?

7. Homer J. or Al Bundy?

8. Hannibal Lector, Jack Torrance or that guy from No Country For Old Man?

9. Snatch or Lucky # Slevin?

10. Microsoft or Apple

11. a) Micorosoft? Do you think Microsoft is cool or why do you support this megalomaniac, ruthless, idea stealing company, which has had a owner that told the world he would help cure illnesses and invests in Monsanto?

11. B) Apple? Really? Your a hippster buying often stolen ideas at a highly highily overcharged price, telling the world how great they are and producing they're goods by a company that uses they're employees as slaves?

12. What are your sterotypes for germans, indians, iranians, turkish ppl.?

Would you rather be fucked in the ass every day for one year, be fucked one day and rest the other repeatedly for two years or have all your family be killed?

(A friend of mine has asked me this at university with a serious face before).

I'll look forward to seeing the pics.

Well, all my boyfriends except one have been younger than me. My first was 16 to my 19. It's always been like that :P Also I'm 34, I'm not that old (well maybe from your perspective 34 is already old, lol) doesn't it make me too young to really be a cougar? Also they sound like dirty old ladies wanting a shag. Someone that thinks they're still in their teens. I've lived my teens when I was actually that age, I'd rather be in a committed serious relationship, I just don't date men older than me. It's my golden rule.

About the age - getting my two cents about something that isn't really my business - who cares? So you were a father at 20, moved in together with your partner about the same age... it doesn't matter. You love being a father and that's what matters in the end. If the life you have makes you happy, go for it. If it doesn't, make it do (make you happy), look things in a different way and you'll be happy (although you sound quite like the happy lad). You certainly is blessed with a family - which I think is great regardless of the age you achieve that.

As you said you don't have time - what do you do? Work, study, both?

I work full time. 10 hours a day. I'm an IT Support Analyst. It's a case of getting in from work me or my partner doing dinner (We both work full time) and putting my son to bed, by that time it's too late to really do anything and I'm usually knackered from work, so I just chill.

Glad to be back in London? Miss anything up north?

Very, it's so much better as a place and I have my friends and family around me.

My partners actually still up there at the minute as she's waiting for an internal transfer which should be soon. I miss my previous job though, it was a good job.

Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy.

Who us your daddy and what does he do?

Neither haha

My daddy is an accountant, he did work in high end mortgages and even done the mortgage on Ray Wilkins house, but when the market crashed he got made redundant.

Which English football club do you hate the second most? (I anticipate that you hate Liverpool most due to the username).

Which English/European clubs do you have a soft spot for?

What's your favourite position on the football field?

From a personal standpoint (i'm 22 also), what's it like having a kid at a relatively young age? I love kids but i'm not sure if i'm ready. But then, do you ever know?

If you could have 1 superpower, what would it be?

Also, the fact that you didn't get get even a nomination for the forum awards is a joke, you deserved at least 1 :P.

Easy. Tottenham.

Believe it or not...Everton! I absolutely love going there on away trips. The away pubs fantastic and their stadium is brilliant.

I use to play right back, so I'll say there.

It's difficult, but I imagine it would be at any age. It's very rewarding though, I feel it gives me a purpose.

My superpower would be being able to stop time. Kinda like Bernards watch, although I don't think I'd use it for good...

Haha thank you mate, I don't really post as much as I use to though so understandable really.

Pretty much someone who behaves like @EBH and likes the D as much as @ does. Do you fit the criteria?

But seriously...

1. I have seen you like Arctic Monkeys, have you ever been to their concert?

2. How is James doing? Any funny stories to share with us?

3. If you could sign one more player (realistic, so no Messi or CR7) to play for Chelsea this season, who would it be?

4. Back-to-back EPL titles or The Double?

5. Name one big question regarding our existence or the universe would you like to see unveiled. For instance: do aliens exist, who created us (or didnt), is there a god, etc.

6. If you could go back in time and change something, what would that be and why?

7. As an analogy, what wouldn't you change?

I've seen the Arctic Monkeys twice. Once in Nottingham and once at Earls Court. They're fantastic live.

Jamie! Haha none that I can think of on the top of my head I have a rubbish memory with stuff like that haha

I really like our squad at the minute, although I'd prefer another striker. Maybe Falcao, if he wasn't so injury prone.

It depends what double it was. If it was Champions League & Premier League double then definitely the double. If it was anything else back to back leagues.

Definitely is there a god - It would resolve so much conflict!!

The logical answer would be to kill Hitler, but at the same time I'm skeptical, because if Hitler didn't happen then we may not have learnt from the mistakes and something a lot worse may have. I don't know it's a difficult question...Stop Chelsea signing Torres? No bad could come from that surely haha

Anal.

Do you like my Liverpool? You won't have to worry about odd accents half the time since hearing English being spoken outside of the 9-5 business hours is uncommon :P

Do you have a car? Are you a petrolhead?

Do you agree that multiculturalism in its current form is one of the biggest mistakes in immigration policy that western nations have made?

No. It's Liverpool.

I have a 2004 1.6 Ford Focus Zetec. It's alright, I want a new car though. New Mazda 6. Yum.

It's definitely a huge mistake. You rarely see cultures integrate, rather different cultures grouping together in different areas.

Why is Eric such a twat?

Is there any way to cure Eric?

If there is no cure for Eric's twattish condition, do you want to help me kill him?

You said Oasis is one of you favorite bands, so what is your favorite Oasis album and song?

You also mentioned Arctic Monkeys, who is your favorite front man out of Alex Turner and Liam Gallagher?

First Chelsea match you ever seen?

P.S sorry Eric but you are a twat :ph34r:

He was born that way

He's a doctor ask him

If we don't someone else will

Definitely Maybe is my favourite album. Favourite song is difficult there's so many good ones. I'll say The Important of Being Idle

Alex Turner - Although he's turnt into a prick recently. At least he can sing.

Chelsea vs Middlesborough 1996 - I was about 4 or 5

Why has Alex Turner transformed into a twat the only cares about his hair in teh last few years?

I can't stand him recently. It all seemed to start with Suck it and See, now he's a massive Yank.

1. How did you change your political views, you seem a genuine nice guy since I know you and not right wing at all or racial

2. Do you think there is a stereotype, that other, non entlish, peopel think of, when they think about english people, or are they right when they say, all english people have a pretty right sided view of politics

3. Do you belive in the myths that every book or internetforum tells you when it comes to babys like: it will get better soon; its a phase in they're development, they'll sleep the whole night soon; they wont be like that forever; now they've got theyre 3924th egoistical phase, soon they'll listen at every word you tell them... I've given up on my 2 1/2 year old daughter, I've capitulated...

4. Favourite country in the world, If England, plase second farvourite?

5. Why is this country your favourite one, would you move there?

6. Batman or Superman?

7. Homer J. or Al Bundy?

8. Hannibal Lector, Jack Torrance or that guy from No Country For Old Man?

9. Snatch or Lucky # Slevin?

10. Microsoft or Apple

11. a) Micorosoft? Do you think Microsoft is cool or why do you support this megalomaniac, ruthless, idea stealing company, which has had a owner that told the world he would help cure illnesses and invests in Monsanto?

11. B) Apple? Really? Your a hippster buying often stolen ideas at a highly highily overcharged price, telling the world how great they are and producing they're goods by a company that uses they're employees as slaves?

12. What are your sterotypes for germans, indians, iranians, turkish ppl.?

I'm not too sure to be honest. I had literally no reason to be the way I was. I've traveled the world and seen many cultures, if anything I should've been the opposite. I guess I was just an angry teenager wanting to be different.

It's hard to say, there is a lot of right-wing ideology in the UK, but at the same time there is a lot of left.

Haha my partner sometimes reads stuff like that, but I think it's pointless, no baby is going to be the same. You've just got to get on with it really.

England wouldn't be my favourite country at all. I want to move to Australia when I'm older.

I guess I answered that kinda - They seem better ran than the UK, climates better as is the economy. I also like Germany as a country - I think they're very well ran.

Batman

Who? What?

Eh?

Snatch all the way

Microsoft - If it wasn't for them creating the current technological world as we know it, I probably wouldn't have a job. I own a few Apple products too though.

Only racists stereotype and I'm not racist ;)

link to the lineupbuilder.com of that picture I made for you.

http://lineupbuilder.com/2014/custom/?sk=3lx67

Just for you WHS. A Team of You XI

@WE HATE SCOUSE CHELSEA FC - FORUM.TALKCHELSEA.NET

attachicon.gif@WE HATE SCOUSE CHELSEA FC - FORUM.TALKCHELSEA.NET.jpg

Love you xx

Would you rather be fucked in the ass every day for one year, be fucked one day and rest the other repeatedly for two years or have all your family be killed?

(A friend of mine has asked me this at university with a serious face before).

Urm number one....

I'm not too sure to be honest. I had literally no reason to be the way I was. I've traveled the world and seen many cultures, if anything I should've been the opposite. I guess I was just an angry teenager wanting to be different.

It's hard to say, there is a lot of right-wing ideology in the UK, but at the same time there is a lot of left.

Haha my partner sometimes reads stuff like that, but I think it's pointless, no baby is going to be the same. You've just got to get on with it really.

England wouldn't be my favourite country at all. I want to move to Australia when I'm older.

I guess I answered that kinda - They seem better ran than the UK, climates better as is the economy. I also like Germany as a country - I think they're very well ran.

Batman

Who? What?

Eh?

Snatch all the way

Microsoft - If it wasn't for them creating the current technological world as we know it, I probably wouldn't have a job. I own a few Apple products too though.

Only racists stereotype and I'm not racist ;)

thx, but r you kiddin me?

Homer J. Simpson or Al Bundy, from The Simpsons and Married... with children, the probablly two worst and funnyest fathers in TV series Historie:

and the other guys are pretty much the biggest psychopaths in Movie-History... so there are the limitations of being 22 :P

I thought the purpose of hotseat was to make people uncomfortable?

Basic rules on first page:

• Don't harass other members with inappropriate questions.
  • Don't insult or troll members.
  • Be sensible and respect other users.

Basic rules on first page:

• Don't harass other members with inappropriate questions.
  • Don't insult or troll members.
  • Be sensible and respect other users.

You realize I was kidding, right? There are funny and non sensical questions in every hotseat.

You realize I was kidding, right? There are funny and non sensical questions in every hotseat.

yes, I understand it and didn't want to offend you. but you wrote "I thought the purpose of hotseat was to make people uncomfortable?", so I just answered this. If I didn't understand you were kidding, I probably would've reported you, what I've not done ever since I've ben here... :)