TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 14/15

Steve

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a slow start with this thing. I have two players to still play and not even 50 points and I made a couple of additional transfers so I'll have points discounted from my total. But I'm happy with the team, so I think that's what matters. Still another 36 match-days to go.

After the bonuses this is how I've done so far this week:

Forster 6

Taylor 8 - Clyne 5 - Jones (SUN, A)

Hazard 9 - Ramsey 9 - Fabregas 6 - Sigurdsson 5 - WardProwse 3

Costa © 12 - Rooney (SUN, A)

That's 63 points from 9 players and I've still got two Man United lads left for tomorrow. Only disappointment is benching Vlaar for Ward-Prowse but with everyone else scoring a minimum of 5 points I guess I shouldn't complain too much. :P

Just rechecked it's 40points from hazard Ramsey lukaku costa giroud

It's 42points overall with Gerrard Huddlestone and a useless defender to play

I didn't change anyone from last week so I should move higher on the table hopefully

Thanks for making 5 transfers @Barbara. Easy H2H win ;-)

I didn't want to use my wildcard and my changes gave me around 30 points - as I predicted they would, so it was still worth it.

Now it's time to start collecting :P

• 3 weeks later...

So, how's everyone doing after four rounds? Personally I'm doing great, another 80 points this weekend and with a total score of 279 points I'm ranked 347th out of over 3,2 million players. Needless to say I'm also firmly holding onto the first place in our TC league.

For next week I'm going to have to sacrifice one of my Chelsea players for someone else considering our tough game against Manchester City and based on the form of Costa and Fabregas I think it will have to be Hazard who is going to make way. Di Maria looked like a tempting option even before today and after his performance against QPR I think it's settled.

• 1 month later...