TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 14/15

Steve

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@CHOULO19, @Steve, @Jason guys, I'm not sure if passing the codes is enough or if Steve has to approve it. But, let's get him in the league please :)

If it's okay I can send him the codes, but I can't edit the first post, ofc, and I don't know if any kind of approval is necessary in the fantasy website.

edit: btw, I'm selling half my team, but I'm going to get Diego Costa there. He's impressive. Question is I don't know who I let go: Sturridge or Rooney

Everyone will get the codes. I received the messages late. Got to remember I am in a different time zone and I may be asleep :lol:

I'll send them when I have some time.

My team so far. Will probably change around abit before the season starts, not too sure if I should keep RvP and go for Rooney/Aguero/Sturridge instead though...

AsN1HaI.jpg

I'm new to this. How did you get the picture of your team to show here? :(

Nice team. But looks expensive for £100, is it possible to get a free player without spending money? :(

I'm new to this. How did you get the picture of your team to show here? :(

Nice team. But looks expensive for £100, is it possible to get a free player without spending money? :(

I just took a print screen of the team and used imgur to get a link to be able to post it here, there might be an easier way to do it tho (Could't find a way to upload an image localy from my computer ).

I think the cheapest player you can get costs £4.5m, I try to pick a good/expensive XI and then fill the bench/left over roles with those £4.5m players. :)

I just took a print screen of the team and used imgur to get a link to be able to post it here, there might be an easier way to do it tho (Could't find a way to upload an image localy from my computer ).

I think the cheapest player you can get costs £4.5m, I try to pick a good/expensive XI and then fill the bench/left over roles with those £4.5m players. :)

Thanks a lot. Go for sturridge, I have a feeling he'll score goals as Liverpool will keep their attacking style

Too lazy to printscreen and upload

Think my midfield will give me tons of points: Hazard, Fàbregas, Gerrard and Ramsey.

Got Costa, Lambert and Weimann ahead (had little money after spending so much in the midfield).

Does anyone know if there's somewhere where I can see my last season points, teams, etc?

Matic is crazy cheap.

I know! It's so stupid that you can't have more than 3 players from the same team though... I feel like I'm not going to gather as many points as I could because the fanboy inside of me won't let me play without the trio of Fabregas, Hazard and Costa on my team.

Team done.
You guys don't stand a chance now.

ec66c5c490e8645b9632ca9d71e34038.png

Too lazy to printscreen and upload

Think my midfield will give me tons of points: Hazard, Fàbregas, Gerrard and Ramsey.

Got Costa, Lambert and Weimann ahead (had little money after spending so much in the midfield).

Does anyone know if there's somewhere where I can see my last season points, teams, etc?

Click on Gameweek History on the right hand side just below your team's name and kit design.

Guys, remember Matic doesn't score or assists much. He'll get points basically off of clean sheets - which defenders will give you more anyway.

It's tempting because he's a great player, but for fantasy? His feedback ain't that great