TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 14/15

Steve

Well my first time lol but just for fun. I need to do more this season than just watch a few matches on Sky Sports and listen to them on the radio.

7807fzpg.png

well, mate, if I must say there are some bad choices there.

We don't know for sure who will play between Cech and Courtois, so maybe it'd be wiser to pick another top goalie now (Howard, Hart, Mignolet) and later when we're sure we have a #1 for the league you trade them.

You're getting two pricey GK when most people have a crappy, inexpensive 2nd option. Just a tip though.

Don't spend too much in your bench, have some inexpensive players that are likely to have plenty of minutes in smaller sides and invest your funds in your starting XI.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can imagine people changing their teams because of Van Gaal saying Van Persie is unlikely to start the first game. I decided to replace him with Rooney, since you've gotta use at least 1 United player because of their easy start :ph34r: Here is my updated team.

83457794810880556748.png

I can imagine people changing their teams because of Van Gaal saying Van Persie is unlikely to start the first the game. I decided to replace him with Rooney, since you've gotta use at least 1 United player because of their easy start :ph34r: Here is my updated team.

83457794810880556748.png

Seems like a pretty solid line up

I dont have enough post to join..:(

btw, please join my league - Galatikus International League..code is 318130-297822

Hope to get support from other Chelsea supporters from other country..this is the first season i create this league

thanks..

I dont have enough post to join.. :(

btw, please join my league - Galatikus International League..code is 318130-297822

Hope to get support from other Chelsea supporters from other country..this is the first season i create this league

thanks..

You are just 27 posts short of being eligible.

Just go to all the topics on the main page and post your point of view, and you should be close to the 50 post requirement.

You are just 27 posts short of being eligible.

Just go to all the topics on the main page and post your point of view, and you should be close to the 50 post requirement.

i just made another post.. :D

Plays deep as a midfielder, Surely you'd want a more of a CAM than a CDM? More chance of assists/goals etc?

True, but I know that he will start every game and he'll get points for clean sheets pretty often. My alternative on the bench is Chamberlain. Maybe I'll select him instead of Matic, I haven't decided yet.

I couldn't resist to join. Haven't done this before. How do I get the pin to join group? Steve isn't replying me :(

@CHOULO19, @Steve, @Jason guys, I'm not sure if passing the codes is enough or if Steve has to approve it. But, let's get him in the league please :)

If it's okay I can send him the codes, but I can't edit the first post, ofc, and I don't know if any kind of approval is necessary in the fantasy website.

edit: btw, I'm selling half my team, but I'm going to get Diego Costa there. He's impressive. Question is I don't know who I let go: Sturridge or Rooney

@CHOULO19, @Steve, @Jason guys, I'm not sure if passing the codes is enough or if Steve has to approve it. But, let's get him in the league please :)

If it's okay I can send him the codes, but I can't edit the first post, ofc, and I don't know if any kind of approval is necessary in the fantasy website.

edit: btw, I'm selling half my team, but I'm going to get Diego Costa there. He's impressive. Question is I don't know who I let go: Sturridge or Rooney

Drop rooney definitely, sturridge is guaranteed to score goals because of Liverpool attack. I knew I was late, is there a maximum limit of players or can I wait and take someone's place who is not interested anymore :P

On another note. I heard I can make a free transfer, but I don't know how. I exhausted all my transfer money to get my current squad.

3-5-2

Schezny, /jagielka, baines, debuchy,/young, Ramsey, Gerrard, Huddlestone, hazard/ costa, lukaku.

Bench: vlaar, zamora, begovic, shotton

I don't know how to put up the picture formation like you did. I put Gerrard in because I heard that a players value can increase if they perform well, and I also wanted sturridge in my lineup using my free playercard cos I can't afford it. But I don't know how to use the free player card or does it exist?